Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

iGunZ Anti-Lead Build Errors

Reaction score
lol wierd, i've done it once in my old source, and it worked, I've made new source 2 days ago, and did the same thing but I keep getting these errors, and the problem is that the errors are in some files that I didn't touch or edit xD.. and I did exactly the same ;o
WINVER not defined. Defaulting to 0x0501 (Windows XP and Windows .NET Server)
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZCharacter.h(797) : error C2065: 'MTD_ShotInfo' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZCharacter.h(797) : error C2059: syntax error : '>'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZCharacter.h(797) : error C2059: syntax error : ')'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZCharacter.h(800) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZCharacter.h(801) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZCharacter.h(802) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZCharacter.h(804) : error C2275: 'MMatchSex' : illegal use of this type as an expression
../CSCommon\Include\MMatchObject.h(74) : see declaration of 'MMatchSex'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZCharacter.h(804) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ',' before identifier 'pItemID'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZCharacter.h(804) : error C2065: 'pItemID' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZCharacter.h(804) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before ')'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZCharacter.h(810) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZCharacter.h(824) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZCharacter.h(830) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZCharacter.h(832) : error C2065: 'SHOTGUN' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZCharacter.h(833) : error C2065: 'CANNON' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZCharacter.h(834) : error C2065: 'NUM_LIGHT_TYPE' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZCharacter.h(835) : error C2059: syntax error : '}'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZCharacter.h(835) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZCharacter.h(841) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZCharacter.h(846) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(28) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(30) : error C2065: 'ZEffectAutoAddType_Methor' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(31) : error C2065: 'ZEffectAutoAddType_End' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(32) : error C2059: syntax error : '}'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(32) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(34) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(36) : error C2065: 'ZEDM_ADD' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(37) : error C2065: 'ZEDM_NONE' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(38) : error C2065: 'ZEDM_COUNT' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(39) : error C2059: syntax error : '}'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(39) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(41) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(44) : error C2065: 'ZET_HEAL' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(45) : error C2065: 'ZET_REPAIR' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(48) : error C2065: 'ZET_END' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(48) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '}'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(48) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(50) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(52) : error C2065: 'ZCI_UNBELIEVABLE' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(53) : error C2065: 'ZCI_EXCELLENT' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(54) : error C2065: 'ZCI_FANTASTIC' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(55) : error C2065: 'ZCI_HEADSHOT' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(58) : error C2065: 'ZCI_END' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(58) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '}'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(58) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(61) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(74) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(76) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(92) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(94) : error C2065: 'ZEffect' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(94) : error C2059: syntax error : '>'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(96) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(98) : error C2065: 'ZTT_OBJECT' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(99) : error C2065: 'ZTT_CHARACTER_GUARD' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(100) : error C2065: 'ZTT_NOTHING' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(101) : error C2059: syntax error : '}'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(101) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(103) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(107) : error C2065: 'SEM_ManSlash1' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(108) : error C2065: 'SEM_ManSlash2' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(109) : error C2065: 'SEM_ManSlash3' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(110) : error C2065: 'SEM_ManSlash4' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(111) : error C2065: 'SEM_ManSlash5' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(113) : error C2065: 'SEM_ManDoubleSlash1' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(114) : error C2065: 'SEM_ManDoubleSlash2' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(115) : error C2065: 'SEM_ManDoubleSlash3' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(116) : error C2065: 'SEM_ManDoubleSlash4' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(117) : error C2065: 'SEM_ManDoubleSlash5' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(119) : error C2065: 'SEM_ManGreatSwordSlash1' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(120) : error C2065: 'SEM_ManGreatSwordSlash2' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(121) : error C2065: 'SEM_ManGreatSwordSlash3' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(122) : error C2065: 'SEM_ManGreatSwordSlash4' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(123) : error C2065: 'SEM_ManGreatSwordSlash5' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(125) : error C2065: 'SEM_ManUppercut' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(127) : error C2065: 'SEM_WomanSlash1' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(128) : error C2065: 'SEM_WomanSlash2' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(129) : error C2065: 'SEM_WomanSlash3' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(130) : error C2065: 'SEM_WomanSlash4' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(131) : error C2065: 'SEM_WomanSlash5' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(133) : error C2065: 'SEM_WomanDoubleSlash1' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(134) : error C2065: 'SEM_WomanDoubleSlash2' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(135) : error C2065: 'SEM_WomanDoubleSlash3' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(136) : error C2065: 'SEM_WomanDoubleSlash4' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(137) : error C2065: 'SEM_WomanDoubleSlash5' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(139) : error C2065: 'SEM_WomanGreatSwordSlash1' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(140) : error C2065: 'SEM_WomanGreatSwordSlash2' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(141) : error C2065: 'SEM_WomanGreatSwordSlash3' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(142) : error C2065: 'SEM_WomanGreatSwordSlash4' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(143) : error C2065: 'SEM_WomanGreatSwordSlash5' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(145) : error C2065: 'SEM_WomanUppercut' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(147) : error C2065: 'SEM_End' : undeclared identifier
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(148) : error C2059: syntax error : '}'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(148) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(152) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(154) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(156) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(157) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(159) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(165) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(167) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(317) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
c:\Documents and Settings\M.G\My Documents\Download\MySource\TanSource\Gunz\ZEffectManager.h(317) : fatal error C1003: error count

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
most errors here, is created by your self not iGunZ Anti-Lead

reason why i think that, the igunz lead is not used ZEffectManager.h

Upvote 0
Hi, I'm Omar!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
most errors here, is created by your self not iGunZ Anti-Lead

reason why i think that, the igunz lead is not used ZEffectManager.h

Syntax errors could lead to errors like that.

Upvote 0
Back