Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ill

Reaction score
nope i dont mean ill as in cool i mean really ill, damn im sick >.<
been in bed 2 days straight an it hurts 2 breath, cant really do much, if i move i feel real dizzy and have 2 sit or lie down again.
i used to love sleeping more than anything but nows its plain annoying lol

Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
nope i dont mean ill as in cool i mean really ill, damn im sick >.<

think that's a manchester thing lol

Originally posted by Exclamatio been in bed 2 days straight an it hurts 2 breath, cant really do much, if i move i feel real dizzy and have 2 sit or lie down again.
i used to love sleeping more than anything but nows its plain annoying lol
unlucky m8 >.< that's gota suck. Hope u feel better soon:good:

Could b flu (no not when u silly pansies get a little cold and claim it's flu, I mean PROPER flu)

D

Darknightr

same appened 2 me couple of years ago when i was in boardin school ... nevah been that ill couldnt click play on the dvd player on mah roomies laptop ;p i couldnt bum em a week

Reaction score
hehe yeah i think its proper flu, its wierd. yesterday i could picture all the major muscle groups of my body as i was moving them. the muscles i was using would change from red to blue as they got tired real quick, an if i didnt rest them soon enough my whole body went blue and i started to go faint (added a pic to show what i mean)
and today im sure i started hallusinating, i found the energy from somewhere to try and train and as i was focusing i started to hear fucked up stuff and i fainted, when i came too like 10-15 mins l8er i had no energy at all so i just lay on the floor for like an hour b4 i dragged myself onto the couch to sleep if i had to give a % of my strength left id say i seriously had like 4% gonna go sleep more now its a struggle 2 keep my eyes open

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
D

Darknightr

Exclamatio said:
hehe yeah i think its proper flu, its wierd. yesterday i could picture all the major muscle groups of my body as i was moving them. the muscles i was using would change from red to blue as they got tired real quick, an if i didnt rest them soon enough my whole body went blue and i started to go faint (added a pic to show what i mean)
and today im sure i started hallusinating, i found the energy from somewhere to try and train and as i was focusing i started to hear fucked up stuff and i fainted, when i came too like 10-15 mins l8er i had no energy at all so i just lay on the floor for like an hour b4 i dragged myself onto the couch to sleep if i had to give a % of my strength left id say i seriously had like 4% gonna go sleep more now its a struggle 2 keep my eyes open

yep propah flu same as i had, u might wannam get pensilin thingeh wateva its called from doc if u aint

i didnt notice colourchange or my muscles gettin weaker ;p but then didnt have energy to check colour change and i didnt have energy to move my muscles to check at all lol, i randomly fainted as well, dont even remember if i hullucinated i couldnt think straight

and it got worse and worse instead of gettin better ;p i think pensilin helped so i got bettah

Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
lol don't train m8 u'll b ill 4eva >.< take it easy-only advise I can give

Reaction score
been awake for a short while and as ive been able to stay awake without coughing up my guts i did a little research, looks like ive got acute bronchitis >.<
if i get any more energy back im going to the doctor to see if they can get anything for me

Reaction score
thx 4 the good wishes guys :)

just been to the doctors btw, got some penesilin for my throat but they dont know sup with my chest. she said its prolly been something developing over a long period of time. even though ive had no problems with my chest in the past.

at 1st me and maka thought it was cause i was out in the cold the other night. which was logical, however i have desensitized myself to the cold over time. so i was a little shocked to find i was ill, but it looks like it wasnt that after all.

gotta have some tests, prolly scans and poop to see sup with me :(

Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
thx 4 the good wishes guys :)

just been to the doctors btw, got some penesilin for my throat but they dont know sup with my chest. she said its prolly been something developing over a long period of time. even though ive had no problems with my chest in the past.

at 1st me and maka thought it was cause i was out in the cold the other night. which was logical, however i have desensitized myself to the cold over time. so i was a little shocked to find i was ill, but it looks like it wasnt that after all.

gotta have some tests, prolly scans and poop to see sup with me :(
>.< damn, well gl in gettin well lol

Back