Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I'm goin all healthy like lol

Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
That's the stupid way...

First of all don't buy what is supposed to be fashion, fashion is shenanigans, just buy what you like and what looks good on you.

As for being sexy... it's about the inside, it's something you can't really learn, you have it or you don't.

Looks is what is important on first sight, personality is what is important for the rest of the relationship...

That doesn't mean you have to worry about looks anymore though, but you really don't have to buy fashion magazines and take your tips from that to keep your gf happy...

your not gonna meet a girl smelling like poop and looking like poop, well u might meet other girls that smell and look liek poop and if thats what u want then thats ok.
Looks are very important when meeting someone cos if u stand next to a com,plete waffle who is dressed nice and u look like poop but have a great personality the girl is gonna go for the nice looking guy and she wont even get chatting to u to find out how nice u are.

i suggested fashion magazines as they ARE useful personally i dont use them cos i went to an all girls school (mixed sixth form) and got all my help from my friends, but people who aren't as lucky as me might have to try other ways.

Reaction score
sikamon said:
Ex is right on the money with the exercise, never do the same type of HEAVY training everyday. although doing situps and press ups every morning when u wake up is a good idea, when you do a day of heavy workout either do all parts of your body then have a rest day or work out ur top half one day and ur lower body the second.

all u need is a bit of determination and u can easily turn the way you feel around. if u want to learn how to be really sexxy u need to start buying poop magazines GQ and fashion magazines but u will need a nice job to afford what they sell lol.
thx 4 the advise m8 but I'm not after fashion really, just a similar but different type of look tbh lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Get some baggy nice jeans, a designer t-shirt and some nice trainers. Good stuff bout exercise, i just do mine every night and i eat what i want when im hungry. I enjoy my food too much to regulate it and crap lol.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
-Stri- said:
Get some baggy nice jeans, a designer t-shirt and some nice trainers. Good stuff bout exercise, i just do mine every night and i eat what i want when im hungry. I enjoy my food too much to regulate it and crap lol.

damn it i was going to say that.. thats wot i do.. i dress with nice baggy jeans... maybe a funny top from topman or summit. and i just got a smart coat now 2. and just eat normal i say i do nothin spicial but i like food and im oging to eat how i like while i have a good matabilism(how ever u spell that) and i do sit ups and press ups. suits me just fine atm :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
QuikS said:
damn it i was going to say that.. thats wot i do.. i dress with nice baggy jeans... maybe a funny top from topman or summit. and i just got a smart coat now 2. and just eat normal i say i do nothin spicial but i like food and im oging to eat how i like while i have a good matabilism(how ever u spell that) and i do sit ups and press ups. suits me just fine atm :)

:tp: :good:

Reaction score
-Stri- said:
tbh I've just cut down on the crap a bit and am havin proper meals, they're the only changes

Reaction score
lol nice 1 m8 i always eated healthy but l8ly i only drinkin water things but i hate norm water so its flavoured water :p and me mam makes me a fruit juice drink which she uses like 10 different fruit lol she goes through fruit cos i love fruit ne way :p id ratha have a orange den some chocolot. and da bath thing and dat erm i try to go in bath more but i kinda dont lol i go in like 3 times a week lol but its all good i always smell fresh :D

and 4 da cloths just bang down ya nearest topman me man. they got some cool poop in der and prob some crap u like 2 (mosher type clothes :p) or if ya really cheap go to the officers club cool poop in der 4 a cheap price lol get a whole new wardrobe 4 like 30 quid.
clothes id sugguest black top and some dark blue or greeny type jeans :)

Back