Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

im very sry...but my server dont work:(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i got the problem that i cant connect from cabal client to the server?!?!

i show you the screens

RaMiXxX - im very sry...but my server dont work:( - RaGEZONE Forums

you see everything ok....

and then this

RaMiXxX - im very sry...but my server dont work:( - RaGEZONE Forums

this is my problem.... i changed the client ip to centos ip result:cant connect
...i changed to windows ip
result:cant connect

The very first thing to do is check your server logs for errors as i bet they are full of them and i bet ACE ASSERT errors appear a lot.

The error in the first screenshot gives it away as your bash profile is bad. This will have happened because .bash_profile was edited under windows using a text editor that doesn't support unix format and it has converted the file to windows format. You need to use a text editor like Crimson editor (free, google it) which supports unix format. If you have edited any other files under windows then i would expect the assert errors.

The other way is to run the dos2unix command on all of your cabal files to make sure they are in the right format or the server chokes on them.

Once you have fixed those files delete all the lgs and restart the server to see what other errors appear and post them if you get stuck.

Upvote 0
ok ill try but what files do you mean withl log files???
all files din centos??? or specially the files that i edited ? ???

i mean init.d file>>>i didnt edited this file but it gives errors also in the startup in centos :/

Upvote 0
Back