Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Imperial Guardian/Gaion's order no MUSIC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need help why imperial guardian/Gaion's order map don't play the music even i have the music files, here is a sample where it plays properly, i can recompile GS if anyone knows how to add code that plays music when event starts, any help is greatly appreciated <3.

Untitled - Imperial Guardian/Gaion's order no MUSIC - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what makes you think its a server side issue? for me its a main.exe or client files issue playing that sound, or it was made to skip playing the sound.
Can we make it as a server side like Chaos castle, blood castle event music plays when the event starts is it possible? Also the double goer event plays music when the event starts too.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Can we make it as a server side like Chaos castle, blood castle event music plays when the event starts is it possible? Also the double goer event plays music when the event starts too.
it could be possible if u add it to a .dll in client and server side when enter player = speciifc. mp3 plays but how to do it im not sure

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it could be possible if u add it to a .dll in client and server side when enter player = speciifc. mp3 plays but how to do it im not sure
Yea hope someone look into it and make a fix im really new to this specially c++

Upvote 0
Back