Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Important (about ep8 files)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is a warning to all people who want to buy the ep8 files.

don`t buy them,they will be release pretty soon for free as they should bee.
And to give an eta i can`t because the repack is not done and its more complicated then ep2.

I make this post not to flame but i heard from allot of people that the owners from theft are selling the files around.

If you believe me or not its your choice.

Untitled - Important (about ep8 files) - RaGEZONE Forums

This will be released under TDP project.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No it won't, not any time soon.

Try not to start a flame please.And if i said it will, it will.You are not the only the only one who has them.
Fortunately there are some people who didn't forget the common sense rules.
Nobody owns the files,just like it was with ep2,if chumpy wouldn't had made the repack a lot of server will not even exist today.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I won't and I have no intention in doing that.I just stated my opinion about all this excitement again! People come here to say about the leak of this episode but you are just "optimistic", in a lack of a better word.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this ep8 files is cooming soon,it will be released on public here at RZ,so dont be exited and buy ep8 files if they will offer you,you gonna just waste your $$$ :eek:tt1: a friendly tips :):

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is Fake

its not fake,if you dont know there is a team who working with ep8 files. so please if your gonna make a negative comment like that would you? mind your own business..thank you..:wink:

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you have them, well played, but im 95% sure that you dont have them.

If you do, show us more screens, with the date of today, and maybe from DB too, yeah why not?.

Btw, do not show us fake screens like devit65 did.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well I know my self that few ppl are working with Ep8 files and its okey I can even say there names but there's no point of saying them. I dont know anything about release but I know that RZ team is working on it :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The TDP Team now Create a Project. This project is a EP8 Server Emulator. I know come release only few days waiting. If you're optimistic about the thing is not to lose anything. If you do not believe in it then do not write.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back