Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Inactive for a while... P.S gohan, dtb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, since my lappy's power adaptor thingy decided to die on me (and will take a while till i get a new one :() and my internet not working 90% of the time i think i wont be on much for a while >.<
i'm sure you wont miss me though -_- lol

[rant]
P.S gohan and dtb, stop it, the both of you. you know what i'm talking about.
Dont be surprised if i mass prune both of your posts (yes, as in practically deleting your account) if you continue like this coz i know you dont care about bans.
It's perfectly possible to ignore each other on a forum.
All it takes is having the brain cells and decency to just disregard each other. If you wanna arm wrestle do it somewhere else, just I've seen a lot of people being annoyed by the two of you and i wont let it continue :mad:. We dont need your constant childish flaming to ruin other people's threads.
[/rant]

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
NeoSparky said:
Well, since my lappy's power adaptor thingy decided to die on me (and will take a while till i get a new one :() and my internet not working 90% of the time i think i wont be on much for a while >.<
i'm sure you wont miss me though -_- lol

[rant]
P.S gohan and dtb, stop it, the both of you. you know what i'm talking about.
Dont be surprised if i mass prune both of your posts (yes, as in practically deleting your account) if you continue like this coz i know you dont care about bans.
It's perfectly possible to ignore each other on a forum.
All it takes is having the brain cells and decency to just disregard each other. If you wanna arm wrestle do it somewhere else, just I've seen a lot of people being annoyed by the two of you and i wont let it continue :mad:. We dont need your constant childish flaming to ruin other people's threads.
[/rant]

Buh Byez Hun

I'll Stop :)

Hope To See You Back In Action Soon ;)

Reaction score
Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
The Nice Lady Asked Us Both To STFU :mad:

Please Do It
The nice lady indeed both asked us to stop flaming each other, right?

Well i'm discussing something here with Ex, now you are jumping in between and are flaming, so what is it that you are exactly doing?

Now it's simple, just let me and ex talk and you just stay out of it.

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
The nice lady indeed both asked us to stop flaming each other, right?

Well i'm discussing something here with Ex, now you are jumping in between and are flaming, so what is it that you are exactly doing?

Now it's simple, just let me and ex talk and you just stay out of it.

Where's The Flaming?

A Promise Is A Promise, I Won't Argue With You Anymore...Yet

Reaction score
Quote DTB "The Nice Lady Asked Us Both To STFU

Please Do It"

!!!!Watch ur language dtb and stop flaming !!!!! lol :D

where was the flame ? did i miss it lol

Oh and Neo hope to see u back soon

Last edited:
Reaction score
MasterD said:
Gohan u cant resist a fight can u ? can u just shut the fuk up for 5 mins and listen to what she said lol
I'm not interested in fights, but i do think people should know the truth.

People don't actually see it anymore, but it's always him starting at me, i never start with him, there is actually a big difference in that, i never start flame wars, but i do finish them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back