Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Info] Reasons why you should go Ep4

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
- Ep4 server files are more stable (my server is runing for a month 24/7 ZERO crash ZERO error ZERO char fail to process)
- Ep4 server files consume less internet connection speed (believe it or not)
- Ep3 server is NOT safe
- Ep3 server can get blocked by bot clients
- Ep3 server got no protection against a special hack that gives you unlimited items and gold
- Ep3 server can get rollback even without HP bug (there is a way to trigger rollback that doesn't work on Ep4)
- Ep3 server is just out dated

on any Ep3 server I can get GM items and all other items from the item.isf even without knowning IP port and even without having YOUR glogic, because there are a few bugs you can exploit on EP3, on EP4 they are ALL fixed

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hey abry i mean that you can buy items from shop even though your RanShop is EP3?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sir Jolin how about the pet can we buy it? even EP3 ItemShop!

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tenzou I suggest you learn how the item shop works first you don't even have an idea how the basics of item shop work, and DON'T take any pre finished RanShop database otherwise you will never learn it

and Ran EP4 is not hackable try it man

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i hope someone can give me tips or some guides.. like you sir jolin

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh Tenzou, Observe the database and the php inside rancp, you could learn not always requesting guides or any what you called this tips, its hard man, lot of people is fixing their server themselves.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im planning to have my ran back and bought this 2 intel xeon quadcore processor. on a blade. will ep4 run on win2003 64bit. or is it better at 32-bit, havent tested it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some client maybe doesn't have a good computer to run ep4, coz the textures and some X files were too heavy for a graphic card below GeForce 6600 series (like 5700fx, 5200fx, or less)

Maybe this the only matter ep4 looks heavy for some noobs computer... am I right ? ^^

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ep4 more advance than ep3..ep3 can run in noob pc,ep4,hope can...hehehe...
but for the textures,yup,we must use high graphic to support ep4 graphic textures..

Upvote 0
Back