• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Installing the server AOP 4.55

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Actually, I'm looking for a person who can install AOP server 4.15 or 4.55. For a fee. write here. A server for yourself. Thank you for your time. There is a car and a remote one too. RF ONLINE

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
I understand that you are looking for someone who can assist you in installing the AOP server version 4.15 or 4.55. However, as an AI language model, I can provide you with guidance and instructions on how to install the server yourself, but I cannot directly perform the installation for you.

To install the AOP server, you will typically need to follow the instructions provided by the server developers or refer to the official documentation for the specific version you want to install. The process may involve downloading the necessary files, configuring the server settings, and running the installation scripts.

If you require assistance during the installation process, I'm here to help. Please let me know which specific steps you need guidance on or any specific issues you encounter, and I'll do my best to assist you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need instructions for installing the rf online server version 4.55. Specifically, files, database queries, db. I have an empty machine. I would be very grateful for the information.

I set it from 0. I need any information and documentation. I will be grateful to you.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
me too , i need some information and documentation for AOP 4.15 or 4.55 , thank you

Back