• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

INSTANT LVL65 AND SECOND CLASS = TRUE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello people !! I need help with these things :
Instant LVL 65 and Select the second class without Ascension i find this tutorials :

and

at the first i cant follow because my aion ( Aion Core 4.7.5) doesnt have the src folder or any of the selection files .
and in the second the same problem, my files doesnt have the file ClassChangeService.java. . .

Someone can help me?

Thanks a lot !

Reaction score
That's because you also need the source code....

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Robynson !! What i need to do with this??? can i justo copy the folders in my files and modfy ?? o i need do all the things again !

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Robynson !! What i need to do with this??? can i justo copy the folders in my files and modfy ?? o i need do all the things again !
i think if u all done config in gameserver properties and costum properties like start level in level 60 and change class in 61 and u done change in costum in secondclass = true but not work,, i think in source u need some add missing fiture like that,, or if u not have some source file u can edit in static data like add some more exp rew in quest ascension or u edit in item template player give in cube first level exp potion and change exp rew in item template

Upvote 0