Interested in getting back into Kal

Reaction score
Hey all...

I've been in a nostalgic mood lately and I'm interested in getting back into Kal/back in touch with old Kal friends & enemies.

So are there any people left active here who remember me? It's been ~10 years since I was last active...

I'm thinking of opening a Kal server as a hobby project, I've done well for myself in the years since I was last active and have the funding to run a server at a 100% loss indefinitely on pretty ridiculous hardware for Kals needs but its really only worth it if at least SOME of the old crew will be here to troll/attack/enjoy the server...

So, Anyone left that I may remember who will attack my server? Talk poop on everything I do? Come chill and shoot poop?

Just to get everything started I'll update everyone on my last decade.

So I left Kal dev to work on a Rohan server, many from that time who knew me will know this. The Rohan server made crazy Ducking money, was a good time until it got shut down. After Rohan server shut down I went to Jail, also something many who knew me would know... Basically I dipped out on probation for some minor shenanigans when the Rohan server was Making 100k a month assuming with that much money a lawyer could take care of the probation poop... BUT then I never paid the lawyers to do anything... California cops didn't care about Pennsylvania probation lol. BUT during a trip to Georgia I learned that Georgia cops DO care about Pennsylvania probation XD.

So anyway after dealing with the probation and the time in jail I moved back to California, I actually used what I learned from running Kalonline and Rohan servers to sell my services as a Consultant to companies IT departments, my largest client was My.com working on Armored Warfare, Skyforge and Revelation. I Improved my skills even more while there and at the same time invested in crypto pretty heavily, I made a nice bit on crypto in 2016-2017 both day trading and forming a crypto based startup. Crypto crashed so I got out of that.

Currently I'm running a company that provides outsourced IT management and security services and a real estate company.

So, Now that everyone from back in the day knows where I've been and where I stand on improved ability/finances toss me a message

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In my opinion, Kal does not go away, he will always be somewhere in a man.
I Play since ENG version start,when i a kid and going to school,i get with kal best adventure,i met a lot of people,now I am 27 years old and my own family.I still play for pleasure and for memories.
DOES NOT FEEL THE LEAST SECOND SPREADED ON THIS GAME XD
@ofc come back

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
welcome back dude hehe xd

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think its not the time to work on a new server right ?
Maybe some Old Kalfreaks want to work together on a Server ?