Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

internet conection help :( video

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
internet connection iam rec
help me pls

Reaction score
ok,there where you put 192.168.21.254(3rd)line in ur centos config u must put 192.168.21.255
and double check gateway ip,make sure it's same as ur windows gateway

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
very happy with my pictures tell you this problem
iam no connection internet :(

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no fixed :( uffffffff

I do not know how to help solve this problem if you
teamwiever remote desktop program
help meeeeee :/

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't expect somebody to sit on teamviewer and fix it for you or you won't learn anything and will expect people to temaviewer to fix every problem for you, which we won't. If you don't know enough basic networking to configure centos properly it is one of the first things you need to learn as hosting a server requires this knowledge, it is not optional just like you can't run a server unless you know a little mssql and linux (or are willing to learn these things).

Looking at the video everything worked until you started messing with the network wizard. Just leave it on the old settings. We don't have any information about your network connection type, your ip ranges, your gateway or dns servers so we can't tell you the correct settings. I wrote a whole guide on how to work out the settings for yourself (my vmware networking guide) which you can find on the guides topic in my sig.

Upvote 0
Back