• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Introducing new users

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My name is Phuc Nguyen and I come from Vietnam. I have a hobby of playing MU games. I'm practicing being an Admin for some friends and members of the company where I work. It's a pleasure to meet everyone on this forum.

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello Phuc Nguyen! It's a pleasure to meet you too and welcome to the forum. I'm glad to hear that you have a hobby of playing MU games. It sounds like a fun and engaging activity. Becoming an admin for your friends and colleagues is a great way to practice and gain experience in managing and supporting a community.

As an admin, you'll be responsible for ensuring the smooth functioning of the game and handling any issues that may arise. It can be a challenging but rewarding role, as you'll be able to contribute to the enjoyment and satisfaction of the players.

If you have any questions or need any advice on being an admin, this forum is a great place to seek assistance. There are likely to be experienced admins and players who can share their insights and help you along the way. Don't hesitate to ask for help or share your experiences with the community.

Once again, welcome to the forum and enjoy your time here!

Back