Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ips

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, Server works 100% on Local, but now i am trying to get it to run on my IP so a few friends can play, i have forwarded the two ports 38101 and 38121 and now i am just asking what IPs i need to change to my actual IP.

I have been switching IPs all morning and i fix one thing and break another, for some reason when i type 'service cabal start' everything starts fine but when i type 'service cabal stop' i get reds.
lol
Below i will put in all my inis etc

1. ChatNode_24.ini
Code:
[NetLib]
Port=38121
SendMaxBufSize=131072
SendMaxBufSizeUserHandler=131072
SendMaxBufSizeLinkHandler=1048576
ProcessDataLimit=10000
MaxUserNum=20000
WatchsNoPackLimit=100000
SystemLogTTimeOut=100
ReactorTimeOut=-1
DisableReactorPipe=1
UseEncryptPacket=0
ConnectRetryTime=5000
ConnectRetryNum=50
LogLevel=3
MemPoolUnitSizeClass=2

[ChatNode]
ServerNationIdx=24
ChatNodeIdx=1
Timer=1:1000,2:10000
ProcessLayerTaskNum=8
NoNotifyTimeLimit=120000
NoResponseTimeout=180000
NoActiveLimitTime=120000
BroadCastOverServerNation=0
CharLevelForGuildCreate=40
AllowGuildBoard=0
LogSay=0
UseGuildCreateFee=1

[DBAgent]
Addr=192.168.1.4
Port=38181

[GlobalMgrSvr]
Addr=192.168.1.4
Port=38170
[BBS]
;//

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try changing the lan ip to wan ip. and forward port 38111 too. hhehe

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have 2 websitey type things i will be posting but one is realls basic and rubbish and the other is quite good, but all in Chinese and not really easy to translate.

It would be simpler to just write a basic site ourselves. Using PHP i can easily do record combo, dungeon times, account creation and a basic cash shop once i get a bit of spare time (will probably be the weekend at this rate). Char editing and account modification should be too hard either.

I reckon an online marketplace is possible too now we know the format of the inventory/warehouse data but that will be harder to implement as it has to involve "Not online" checks and other things to prevent corruption of the database. Still, given time i can probably mod my old Ragnarok one for the job as that worked really well and the official cabal game is screaming out for one let alone how good it could be for private server marketplaces.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i have tried everything forwarded all the ports ive seen lol and tried loads of different ip configurations -.- Not letting me or anyone else on, i can only get it working on local for some reason -.-" can somone please edit my files at the top of this page where my external and internal IP SHOUlD be?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im not double posting im quadposting o_O

anyway, bumps dont count as posts, if i didnt bump i would have to make several new threads due to this going on to the next pages..

Upvote 0
Back