Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Iranians Cure Aids

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Iran: Giant achievements coming soon
Ahmadinejad: On February 11, Islamic Republic's nuclear rights 'will be established'
Yaakov Lappin Published: 02.04.07, 17:13

"Giant achievements" by Iran will be unveiled by its president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, in the coming days, the Iranian Fars news agency reported on Saturday.

The Iranian news agency said an upcoming dramatic announcement on Iran's nuclear "rights" would be made on February 11. The report was accompanied by a series of announcements heralding alleged Iranian technological and medical breakthroughs, including an "AIDS cure."

Ahmadinejad's "administration is going to publicize the country's remarkable progresses and achievements within the coming days," the Fars news agency said.

"The Iranian president also reiterated that February 11 is the day when the Iranian nation's inalienable right to access and use nuclear technology will be established," the agency added.

"The Iranian nation will celebrate stabilization and establishment of its nuclear rights during the Ten-Day Dawn, (sic)" Ahmadinejad was quoted as saying. The "ten-day dawn" in early February marks the date of the Islamic revolution in Iran in 1979.

"When a nation decides to stand on its own feet to climb up the peaks, God helps it and that nation will embrace victory," Ahmadinejad said.

The Iranian government's boasts of "great achievements" included an announcement on Saturday that Iranian scientists have "introduced an AIDS cure".

"After seven long years of arduous work, Iranian scientists here on Saturday introduced a herbal medicine which cures Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)," Fars reported.

"The drug named 'IMOD' is completely effective and safe with no proven side effects," Iran's Minister of Health Kamran Bagheri Lankarani claimed during a ceremony.

"The world should know today that the capable Iranian nation, relying on its own youths and scientists, has now conquered the peaks of knowledge and science," Ahmadinejad declared during his speech.

First they crack the 'uncrackable' Vista, now they cure aids. Good week for them.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Curing of AIDs, if this happened, it would be a medical breakthrough, next would be Cancer as it is a huge and widely spread disease.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
WTF 0.0

Dude seriously, I have been praising Iran today. Firstly I needed something for a VBulletin forum but noting in internet had it. Then I end up in this Iranian site with the crack of thing I need + 400 more. I was like WTF 0.0 And now hearing a news about them finding a cure for AIDS, I repeate WTF! My ancestors country isn't that bad except that they are Nuke Heads, Praise The Forefathers!

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I believe Iran is only claiming to cure AIDS because it wants to keep the other countries preoccupied while it builds its nuclear arsenal. The Iranian President has already stated very clearly he wants to blow the United States, its allies, and Israel completely off the map and bring on armageddon to hasten the return of his messiah.

Over the last year, Iran has carefully woven alliances with every major communist nation on Earth. They are allied to North Korea (whom already has a nuclear arsenal), Cuba, and Venezuela - all of each hate the "allied" countries of the world. Over the past several months, Russia has been selling weapons to Iran most likely to use against us.

Iran will be center of the next world war if another world war happens - there is no doubt about that in my mind. We are in the exact same position we were in back in 1936 when Hitler started threatening other nations but everyone stood idly by (except Poland, they didn't last very long though).

Reaction score
"When a nation decides to stand on its own feet to climb up the peaks, God helps it and that nation will embrace victory," Ahmadinejad said.

Ironically i bet the people who made the 'cure' are atheist, hate how leaders always thank god for everything. Acording to a book i just bought, people would rather have a homosexual or a female in office than an atheist. I mean wtf, 90% of intelligent people are atheist and yet people dont trust us? lol

I would like to know how expensive it is aswell, if it costs alot theres no chance poorer countrys are going to be able to afford it. What would you rather spend money on, food and water, or a disese that will kill you in a few years...

Reaction score
It's also odd that he talks about the welfare of his citizens, considering about 90% of his population is under the poverty line. That only proves my point that he cares only about his military power and self-interests than the citizens of his country.

I wish
Reaction score
Everyone's going to die anyway. USA will find a reason to attack Iran. China will attack Taiwan. North-Korea will attack South-Korea and we'll have the 3'rd World War.

I can't wait for the year 2012.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cure for AIDS:
Stop having sex with monkeys.
Don't duck up a blood transfusion.
Don't have sex with someone who has AIDS.
Stop the homosexuals from buttfucking the heterosexuals.

It's that Ducking simple people.

Reaction score
but kaoii we've already seen how effective north Korea's missiles are they would just be a hindrance to Iran, in my opinion. But yeah I agree with you I believe if anyone would find a cure for something that's wiping out Africa as we speak it'd be either Japan, Europe, or the US. I wish we would just get 1,000 of the world's largest trucks and just flatten Iran (after evacuating its civilians of course ;))

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I believe Iran is only claiming to cure AIDS because it wants to keep the other countries preoccupied while it builds its nuclear arsenal. The Iranian President has already stated very clearly he wants to blow the United States, its allies, and Israel completely off the map and bring on armageddon to hasten the return of his messiah.

Over the last year, Iran has carefully woven alliances with every major communist nation on Earth. They are allied to North Korea (whom already has a nuclear arsenal), Cuba, and Venezuela - all of each hate the "allied" countries of the world. Over the past several months, Russia has been selling weapons to Iran most likely to use against us.

Iran will be center of the next world war if another world war happens - there is no doubt about that in my mind. We are in the exact same position we were in back in 1936 when Hitler started threatening other nations but everyone stood idly by (except Poland, they didn't last very long though).

I agree 100%. The world is at the brink of a global war with a probable outcome of having more soldiers and civilians killed then all other wars combined...

Reaction score

So where the hell are you getting this information from? =/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cure for AIDS:
Stop having sex with monkeys.
Don't duck up a blood transfusion.
Don't have sex with someone who has AIDS.
Stop the homosexuals from buttfucking the heterosexuals.

It's that Ducking simple people.

QUOTED THE TRUTH!!!!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
topsup123 - Iranians Cure Aids - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Vendaku~Metal said:
So where the hell are you getting this information from? =/
All you have to do is read news websites such as CNN and MSNBC and piece everything together. Glenn Beck also has a lot of info on the matter.

Reaction score
All you have to do is read news websites such as CNN and MSNBC and piece everything together. Glenn Beck also has a lot of info on the matter.

Hmm, but is the news such a good place to hear about such detailed things? I doubt they just happen to know Iran's entire plan to destroy the U.S lol. I think they're interpreting wrong.

Back