Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

irose files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hello please some 1 give me irose server files and SQL database

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
viwes 15 and no reply -__-

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if you mean osirose then try here

if you want Arc files then I have no idea. That's not my department.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thx.

ineed Arcturus files 2

Caffeine <3 Nicotine
Reaction score
lolz dont ask and ask use the search men :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i Searched but ididnt find a working link -_________- Please some 1 upload it at or please :(

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think there are any working links to arc files anywhere in the forums any more.
No idea why.

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nope. I never used arc and never will.
Personally I won't use any server that doesn't come with the source code since I'm a coder myself.
I hate not being able to change stuff.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nope. I never used arc and never will.
Personally I won't use any server that doesn't come with the source code since I'm a coder myself.
I hate not being able to change stuff.

oh k lol ..................

what better osrose , OsiRose , OspROSE ?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Depends, OsRose is the most developed so far, but it goes off the latest version of NaRose, which is nice, but the class balancing which happened after v.160 nerfed Clerics. OsiRose goes off the iRose 131 client (typically, even though 131 was made off of 129, and HRose client works too, and Ruff, etc.) and it doesn't have a class balance, but lacks development and features present in OsRose. OspRose is somewhere in terms of development, PY would know more about that, I believe it uses the KTRose base client (It did last I checked), has the least features, brings back memories, and has lots of potential. Then there's Arcturus. Arcturus files are the official files of International Rose (iRose) from before it closed which were 'leaked'. They're the most stable, 100% < x >= 90% bug free, and have minimal potential unless you know ASM and Hex well enough to actually change things in the game. Plus, it's apparently a witch to set up if you haven't done it before.

lol I'm an airplane, a Boeing 727 to be specific >~< *Post count reference*

Last edited:
Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OspRose is somewhere in terms of development, PY would know more about that, I believe it uses the KTRose base client (It did last I checked), has the least features, brings back memories, and has lots of potential.
KTRose actually uses a highly modified version of osProse. Some of the KTRose source has made its way into the SVN but a lot of it hasn't and never will since it is very specific to the KTRose modified 112 client.
I certainly wouldn't say that osProse has the least features.
It has far more advanced AIP and quest and buff handling than osirose. It's on a par with osrose for this in fact.
Unions and castle gear have both been activated in osProse (required KTRose client for unions though) even though they were not present in the original 112_112 version of pre-evolution NARose.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the links were not working cause the orginal site host went down let me see if i can find u one u need a client right??

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

heres the clients i uploaded
there 3 working links and if u go up a bit on same page theres all the server stuff with a guide the client provided *wildrose* i dont trust so i uploaded a better one with 3 links here the one i uploaded is Bratok Rose Revision 2 Setup Version 16 ive had no problems with it

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
*cough* Bratok Revision 2 was made off of the WildRose client and are essentially the same, and both of those are basically copies of the FRose client...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
true but one has a virus the other doesnt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im useing the bratok revision 2 and my server is fine but im haveing a hard time actually changeing the rates and finding the ingame user commands >.< i used this links guide,if possible can anybody please help me find a way to change exp/drop/zully rates? this guide doesnt show how. :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back