Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is Hello Kitty a turn-on

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OK, I am being serious now, some people, including me, do have a real fetish for Hello Kitty.

Does anyone else share this?

Do not delete this as spam, this is a genuine debate topic.

Just the combination of that it is supposed to be a children's character, but then again is so naughty.

What do you think? Hello Kitty sexy or not?

Pics:

solpreto - Is Hello Kitty a turn-on - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I doubt they would actually show content with this sort of 'genre' to it on children's television channels, so it's not all of a big deal.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the teddy bear it self is rather sexy. Yeah i would have sex with the teddy bear if you ask me

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm not sure that Hello Kitty is what appeals to me in those pictures, because, if we were to remove all traces of it, it would be more appealing. So, Hello Kitty gtfo = win.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I dunno, you tell me!

Would post more but not allowed to!

I have seen that set of jailbait before lol. another one of her completely naked, arms covering breasts, legs open with Hello kitty in the middle.

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have seen that set of jailbait before lol. another one of her completely naked, arms covering breasts, legs open with Hello kitty in the middle.
Do you like it? Id happily duck her.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hello Kitty = Turn On.

/Fate

Back