Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is it done? Private 

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This section has been superficially dead within these last three weeks? Can we say this section is officially done? I figured since PlusEmu would give life to this section but I guess not?

Reaction score
This section has been superficially dead within these last three weeks? Can we say this section is officially done? I figured since PlusEmu would give life to this section but I guess not?

Once the section is gone, people will start complaining where is it now... lol.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Yep there is no place for new hotels in this world =]

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

You know, calling names and harrassing people doesn't help.

idk what to put here
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it's been dead lol.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
it's been dead lol.
There was no hope since some developers leave here the time with Azure (yeah yeah public azure sucks :p) was even the peak of this section the last 1/2 years that is how horrible this section has been the last years. Even the latest releases can't bring up this section for example Plus emulator edit of @Sledmore.

Like I said and will repeat again there is no place more for small retros since the attendance is to low. Don't even try to create a successfully retro it will fail.

Still waiting for @The General his revolution with arcturus emulator...

idk what to put here
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There was no hope since some developers leave here the time with Azure (yeah yeah public azure sucks :p) was even the peak of this section the last 1/2 years that is how horrible this section has been the last years. Even the latest releases can't bring up this section for example Plus emulator edit of @Sledmore.

Like I said and will repeat again there is no place more for small retros since the attendance is to low. Don't even try to create a successfully retro it will fail.

Still waiting for @The General his revolution with arcturus emulator...

Even when your Azure was around it was still dead. It all died when Phoenix disappeared. There is no hope for this section at all lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After reading all those replys, All I see is like
"Retros going down"
"Lets just not create a retro"
"There's no hope left"

Like, What? There's alot of hope left, All of you aren't thinking positive at all. I do not mean any harm, But we all need to think positive. Of course retros will go down if we don't try.

Les

Visit http://Maple.wtf
Reaction score
you also have to remember , that in the habbo section it self it has 5 other sections *release *help* develoupment* and tuts*
People talk, and or ask questions on those threads they are already viewing,

Reaction score
you also have to remember , that in the habbo section it self it has 5 other sections *release *help* develoupment* and tuts*
People talk, and or ask questions on those threads they are already viewing,

Let me make a tasty pie chart for you of how this section works.

nmNeBIr - Is it done? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Les

Visit http://Maple.wtf
Reaction score
Let me make a tasty pie chart for you of how this section works.

nmNeBIr - Is it done? - RaGEZONE Forums
and also you have to understand that the majority or people dont learn how to code,
or anything, i get ur point ,yes, but in reality, thats what makes RZ, a good community, from those who do have experience, to help alot of us learn,,, but whats this graph have anything to do with what i just said? lol thats the confusing part

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
and also you have to understand that the majority or people dont learn how to code,
or anything, i get ur point ,yes, but in reality, thats what makes RZ, a good community, from those who do have experience, to help alot of us learn,,, but whats this graph have anything to do with what i just said? lol thats the confusing part

Nothing actually, the chart was at first somehow diffrently. But I changed it to this in order to not offend people that much and did not remove your quote xd

Also your point is taken in account and can be placed under the "people who expect others fox their poop" category.

Reactions: Jax
idk what to put here
Loyal Member
Reaction score
After reading all those replys, All I see is like
"Retros going down"
"Lets just not create a retro"
"There's no hope left"

Like, What? There's alot of hope left, All of you aren't thinking positive at all. I do not mean any harm, But we all need to think positive. Of course retros will go down if we don't try.

Compare this section two years ago to now. Positivity isn't going to change poop lol.

YOLO <3
Reaction score
I'm only active at the Habbo section but the whole section is 'dead'. Such a different in comparison with for example 3 years ago.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I don't really understand..
Let me show you something.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f415/ - Not a single post in weeks.

Habbo Hotell - Post's everyday.

So if any section is going away, It would of course be GTA SA
Yeah and maybe taking in GTA V (Multiplayer, NOT Online)

<- an big project incoming, if mental is interested.

Back