Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J is it true that line age 2 client took 3 - 4 hours update ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it true that line age 2 client took 3 - 4 hours update ? and how to disable autoupdate...4 hours is a long time :drooling1

L

Leon3986o

It takes longer than that. And no, you dont want to cancel the update because you need the files, otherwise it wont run properly.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I got roadrunner and it takes ATLEAST 2 hours, usually 3 - 4 hours :p...
Yes, it's painful, but if you stop, you can continue off of where you were last time. And leon is right, if you want to play, you better update.

Upvote 0
L

Leon3986o

Lineage1@Owns said:
took me 25 mins to download the game, 950kb/sec, 10 mins to install, 5+ hours to auto update
ROFLMAO. Something must have gone wrong there.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wtf? I didnt take that long to update my client. Mabye like 30 mins tops. It even lost connection twice so I had to start from the last file I downloaded.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do you start to the last file its downloading? it always say server may be down and it disconnects always on that particular file, its downloading a certain map, how do i start on the last item i downloaded???

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I dont downloaded any files.My friend downloaded evrything and puted in CD and i only instal game and put his updated game on mine :p
Botskill try and try again

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BAH!!! after 7.5 hours i am still downloading(with 1.5 speed...)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back