Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is there any1 who solve this?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello guys,i used repack from extornia v1,my channel doesn't appear even if i wait and even if i rr it by 1k times...Please take a look into mylogs in authdbagent.log and worldsvr_01_01.log you will see some errors there,thank you guys !
p.s i really need help,i swear lol! ^_^

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Reaction score
Hello guys,i used repack from extornia v1,my channel doesn't appear even if i wait and even if i rr it by 1k times...Please take a look into mylogs in authdbagent.log and worldsvr_01_01.log you will see some errors there,thank you guys !
p.s i really need help,i swear lol! ^_^

Check Your P.M.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you dont know what you're doing redo everything

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
check all ip's or if u use extornia's repack type in console "service cabal config"

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
dude do you think that i am an idiot? if yes,you're wrong,i am not !! i know how and what to do but i never meet this problem never !so that's why i have no ideea how to solve it ;)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
u are using VPS or computer in ur home to create server on virtual machine? if u are trying on VPS meybe you have problem with connect to mssql? sorry but now im not in home so i cant help you that much as i can.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i am using VPS and no i dont have any problem to MSQL because says clear @Database connected succesful,etc..i can't see the channel ^_^

Upvote 0
Back