Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Islam & The U.K

Reaction score
[youtubevid]JIq7tsVvEoY[/youtubevid]
[youtubevid]5F5aCUNE4Z8[/youtubevid]

Good vid about Islam.

The government in the U.K seriously need to wake the duck up and tell these islamonazis to screw off. No one wants to live by their bigoted, ignorant laws.

We can't let Islam take over the world as they plan to.

30 Seconds.
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm tired of this poop.
I know what I am and he doesn't.
I'm a muslim with human morales, not saying all the other muslims are the same but the most are.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Same, Im a muslim as well and I dont do those kinda of crap. (killing people etc)

There are 2 types of muslim, the Sunni's (me) and the more violent one, Shiah's (spelling?)

Reaction score
I partially agree.
I know very nice islamic people, but alot of them are `the bad side`.
If they want to e.x forbid females to show their hair in my country.. I just think `GTFO of this country!:mad::mad::mad:`.
In this country we have a political party which is sort of against the islam rules.

We may not let them hijack our rules/country.

30 Seconds.
Reaction score
Same, Im a muslim as well and I dont do those kinda of crap. (killing people etc)

There are 2 types of muslim, the Sunni's (me) and the more violent one, Shiah's (spelling?)

''There are different groups that have innovated and broken up into sects. Go to spubs.com for more information.

This is not a short answer there are over 70 sects and some of their actions may take them outside of the fold of Islam.

I follow the first three generations of Muslims because after the first three generations they broke off into many sects.

Here are some of the deviated sects.

Ikhwan ul-Muslimoon (1)
A group founded by Hassan al-Banna and which serves as an umbrella organisation to accommodate all and sundry, regardless of deviation in creed and methodology.

Jamaa`at ut-Tabligh (7)
Founded by Muhammad Ilyas who had pledged allegiance to four Soofee Tariqahs, this group has exceeded all bounds in innovations and aspects of shirk.

Hizb ut-Tahreer (5)
Founded by Taqi ud-Din an-Nabahani, a Mu'tazilee and Ash'aree in thought and belief, this group has made the restoration of the Khilafah the main focus of its call.

The Nation of Islaam (0)
More deserving to be called the Nation of Kufr, this cult has used black nationalism as its momentum in finding recruits. with elements of Muslim and Christian beliefs.

The Habashis (0)
The Habashis are merely an extension of the Mu'tazilah and Ash'arees, their beliefs being one and the same, along with idiosyncracies unique to their own movement.

The Bareilawis (0)
Originating in the Indian Subcontinent due to the handiwork of British Imperialists, the belief and practises of this sect are founded upon superstition, folklore and many innovatory practises.

Qutubis and Surooris (33)
The Qutubis and their more recent foster-brother, the Surooris are characterised by an exaggerated emphasis to political issues and affairs and inciting and arousing the common-folk into bloody revolutions and civil strife, such as those of Algeria.

Takfiris (3)
The Takfiris make unlicensed takfeer of governments and scholars and call the common-folk to bloody revolution as a way to remove such governments and establish Islamic Law.

The Jihadis (0)
The Jihadis have made offensive Jihad as the starting point in their call to Allaah and have shunned the Ulamaa, without returning to them and their verdicts in the grave and serious issues such as Jihad in the current times.

The Naqshabandis (1)
The present-day Naqshabandis are determined in their war against Islam and the Muslims and seek to pull in unsuspecting and ignorant Muslims by their "populist" and cleverly devised approach.

The Perwaizis, Khalifites (19ers) And Rejecters of the Sunnah (6)
These are the Rejectors of the Sunnah, and spring from the works of Ghulaam Ahmad Parweiz and Rashid Khalifah, both of whom were declared apostates, due to their very clear and apparent kufr.

The Deobandis (1)
A look at the essentials of the Deobandite School of Thought, which is a concoction of Taqleed, Sufism, Baatinism, Tasawwuf and other affairs.

Hizbees (Biased Partisans) (6)
Looking at the Hizbiyyah, its people, its characteristics and traits and how it is upheld and promoted and related affairs.

Hadaadis (1)
A partisan group that has arisen opposing the Salafi Manhaj in these times. They declare others to be innovators without distinction and proof, they curse the Imaams of the Salafi Manhaj and raise themselves as Imaams of guidance.
1 year ago
Source(s):
I ascribe to the Salafi Manhaj.

More information can be found at this site.

''

btw, I'm also a Sunni

Reaction score
Yes, we know there are good muslims, I personally ain't shitting on ALL of them as that would be irrational. I'm against those Muslims who wish to invade other peoples lives with their own values and perspectives and such.

30 Seconds.
Reaction score
I'm against the muslims who come live in my country and want to change the rules to their ease.

Maybe instead of hating try to understand them and help or try to help them adapt to the rules in your country wouldn't that solve more, then bluntly saying what you said?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thats not true
ur like talking if all islam/moslem ppl. wanna take over the world
I am a MOSLEM and i also live in GERMANY so what !

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"bigoted and ignorant" is exactly what that racist old bastard in the videos is. Load of sensationalist horsepoop with absolutely no bearing on reality, and you're just as bad for spreading his drivel to other people despite you probably not knowing a goddamn thing about UK politics.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
thats not true

I think you ment Muslim?

And I hate this kinds of people because we migrate to countries to find a better life. So what?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
"bigoted and ignorant" is exactly what that racist old bastard in the videos is. Load of sensationalist horsepoop with absolutely no bearing on reality, and you're just as bad for spreading his drivel to other people despite you probably not knowing a goddamn thing about UK politics.
Qft.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thats not true

I AM ALSO A MOSLEMIST!
lol

I can see where he's coming from, what with the sometimes outrageous political correctness that goes on. Though, as he said, he's not exposing muslims as ignorant, he's saying that the religion in the 21st conflicts with our freedom (in all sense of the word; religion, sexual orientation, fashion, etc).

But yeah, I understand what he means. No matter how you live your life, you should be under protection of your government to have the freedom to believe, do, wear anything.

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
I think you ment Muslim?

And I hate this kinds of people because we migrate to countries to find a better life. So what?

Moslem is the more ancient name of the Islamic people.

I have no problem with Muslims as I have many friends who are - but I'll try and explain the last bit.

It's true many Muslims do migrate to find a better life, that is not the issue. Infact that is good as it brings skills and diversity into different societies. The problem some people have is that Muslims are now demanding that there way of life be put above that of the nation they migrated too. Recently in the UK we had a lobby regarding the use of Sharia law as the new Legal System.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Moslem is the more ancient name of the Islamic people.

I have no problem with Muslims as I have many friends who are - but I'll try and explain the last bit.

It's true many Muslims do migrate to find a better life, that is not the issue. Infact that is good as it brings skills and diversity into different societies. The problem some people have is that Muslims are now demanding that there way of life be put above that of the nation they migrated too. Recently in the UK we had a lobby regarding the use of Sharia law as the new Legal System.

Isnt that old news?

Though I dont really like the Sharia laws.

Reaction score

I'm tired of your redundant ignorant shenanigans. Gladstone, seriously. Shut your god damn mouth. He's talking about religion, how is he "Racist" you Ducking tool? But since you're RZ's #1 condescending pseudo-intellectual perhaps you think Islam is a race?

Anyways, When it comes to Muslims, doesn't matter where in the world, the ones trying to work their shenanigans ideaologies into Western society(Like in Canada they've been trying) are all the same. It's not a matter of knowing UK Politics.

I love how you add it has no bearing on reality. Good job. You apparently know what you're talking about, of course. Muslim Extremists / Fundamentalists are wonderful people, right? At least in your own little world you live in. They promote peace and tolerance, and there's absolutely NO discrimination against homosexuals/jews and women in islam. Oh! And I bet they don't want to make it illegal to criticize them in your little fun filled fantasy world.

C'mon Gladstone, pull your ignorant little head out of your butt and get a little taste of reality. Not all Muslims are bad, but the ones that are wish to monopolize the world with their belief system and way of life and well, in the UK they're doing a pretty good job at it. In fact, I'm not even sure how anyone can deny this, read the news.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm tired of your redundant ignorant shenanigans. Gladstone, seriously. Shut your god damn mouth. He's talking about religion, how is he "Racist" you Ducking tool? But since you're RZ's #1 condescending pseudo-intellectual perhaps you think Islam is a race?

Anyways, When it comes to Muslims, doesn't matter where in the world, the ones trying to work their shenanigans ideaologies into Western society(Like in Canada they've been trying) are all the same. It's not a matter of knowing UK Politics.

I love how you add it has no bearing on reality. Good job. You apparently know what you're talking about, of course. Muslim Extremists / Fundamentalists are wonderful people, right? At least in your own little world you live in. They promote peace and tolerance, and there's absolutely NO discrimination against homosexuals/jews and women in islam. Oh! And I bet they don't want to make it illegal to criticize them in your little fun filled fantasy world.

C'mon Gladstone, pull your ignorant little head out of your butt and get a little taste of reality. Not all Muslims are bad, but the ones that are wish to monopolize the world with their belief system and way of life and well, in the UK they're doing a pretty good job at it. In fact, I'm not even sure how anyone can deny this, read the news.

Ok I'm gonna stop you there Vendaku; your language is atrocious. I'm all for debate but you're really going to have to control that foul mouth of yours if you want to get your point accross. I didn't need to hear any of those insults. I don't appreciate it. You are acting like an ape. A wild ape. I guess that's what happens when you listen to magenta-faced old men rant about Islam in hilariously alarmist tones. Take some time to cool your boots.

Reaction score
Ok I'm gonna stop you there Vendaku; your language is atrocious. I'm all for debate but you're really going to have to control that foul mouth of yours if you want to get your point accross. I didn't need to hear any of those insults. I don't appreciate it. You are acting like an ape. A wild ape. I guess that's what happens when you listen to magenta-faced old men rant about Islam in hilariously alarmist tones. Take some time to cool your boots.

infracted for spamming and flameing, this infraction resulted in a ban, what a great loss for ragezone.

30 Seconds.
Reaction score
To be honest, I've seen guys like this in real life and they all look-a-like and are racist, they just hide it by using big words and trying to be humble at some particular debates.

Back