Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Isle Lua Release

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Here is all the Quest for the isle this includes Tasuq, Korris, Enoch, Vortis and Chassizz.
I did some of the the personal quest inside the instances but not the boss fights at all.
This strange error of some of the _ClickBefore and _ClickAfter quest not working is really pissing me off so i figure if i release these to
everyone someone might explain why iam getting this issue when i know for sure the lua codes work.

If you have a better lua option hey please let me know either here or in a PM. The issue looks like this

Here is the files not sure how long they will last on Mega so get them ASAP....
And this is all my lua's todate for now .... Not just the isle but all maps

Thanks Janebug

Here is the fixed version and many others working based off USA ....

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Elssair

Means you also have done them by yourself or you got them from anywhere else ? If you got them from anywhere else maybe you also have the .lua instance scripts beginning from vale of rites and can share them ? ;P

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No, no my friend Mageoski , it's just that I didn't arrive in time to download the files ahaha... The link is down. The truth is I do not know exactly what scripts I have, I think is a mix. I did get is to create a title that gives you the power of supersayajin and weapons , stats and armor to soloing, I'll see if I upload the video to youtube.

Greetings,
Elssair.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
to fix these quest all you need to do is add the quest1 and quest 2

EXAMPLE
-- Rune Analyzer 243520 427709
function LuaS_243520_CHECK()
local player = OwnerID();
local npc = TargetID();
local QuestID1 = 427683;
local QuestID2 = 427709; --- Add this to Rune Analyzer 243520 then DELETE LuaS_427709 MAKE sure its ID1 , ID2 after quest

-- In "LuaS_243520_USE" remove the line below and add in the new one to support BOTH quest Normal quest and Dailies.
-- if CheckAcceptQuest(player, QuestID1) then change this line to match the line below
if CheckAcceptQuest(player, QuestID1) == true or CheckAcceptQuest(player, QuestID2) == true then
return true;
end
return false;
end

function LuaS_243520_USE()
local player = OwnerID();
local playerX = ReadRoleValue(player,EM_RoleValue_X)
local playerY = ReadRoleValue(player,EM_RoleValue_Y)
local QuestID1 = 427683;
local QuestID2 = 427709;
local Item1 = 243520; -- delete items
local Flag = 549525; -- request
local requiredX, requiredY = -956.9, 168.7; -- X and Y coord we need
local radius = 10;

local distance = math.sqrt((playerX - requiredX)^2 + (playerY - requiredY)^2); -- distance between player and required coords

if distance > radius then
ScriptMessage( OwnerID(),OwnerID(),1,"Not close enough, distance is " .. distance,0) --DEBUG OUTPUT
return false; -- Player is outside the radius, exit the function
end

-- In "LuaS_243520_USE" remove the line below and add in the new one to support BOTH quest Normal quest and Dailies.
-- if CheckAcceptQuest(player, QuestID1) then change this line to match the line below

if CheckAcceptQuest(player, QuestID1) == true or CheckAcceptQuest(player, QuestID2) == true then
SetFlag(player, Flag, 1);
DelBodyItem(player, Item1, 1);

if CountBodyItem(player, Item1) == 1 then
SetFlag(player, Flag, 1);
DelBodyItem(player, Item1, 1);
end
end

return true;
end

you can add this to all the quest that have Dailies that match my lua codes..

Last edited:
Back