Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Issue with dumping XML

Reaction score
Okay so there are a few issues here I would like to ask for help.

1) Dumping of Item.wz/Install/301.img/(ANY IDs)

When I click on any of the IDs, I couldn't dump it with any of the selection except Tools/Export Selection/Png\MP3
How do I dump them so that I can import those chairs to my low version server?

2) Dumping of String.wz/Eqp.img/(ANY CATEGORY)/(ANY IDs)

I couldn't dump any of the IDs, none of the selection work for me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
WZRepacker so that I can add a higher version chairs to a lower version

if you want to dump to the folder wz you need to open the wz of curent version on left side and the wz version of highest on right side.then just click on both side the place that you want to dump.but you cant dump all into it..it might not match.
example i open character.wz both side and want to dump hair i click both side hair and find a option call new properties finder then click find wait it load.
when it finish click transfer then when it finish save it 1st.save to the version of your server.then restart then do it again..

Reaction score
if you want to dump to the folder wz you need to open the wz of curent version on left side and the wz version of highest on right side.then just click on both side the place that you want to dump.but you cant dump all into it..it might not match.
example i open character.wz both side and want to dump hair i click both side hair and find a option call new properties finder then click find wait it load.
when it finish click transfer then when it finish save it 1st.save to the version of your server.then restart then do it again..

No, what I mean is that I want to dump a certain ID from a higher version, so that I can add it into a lower version. Weapons I am able to dump the XML, and able to import it to the lower version, but not for chairs and string.wz. I am not able to dump chairs to any of the export selection except PNG\MP3, while for string.wz I am not able to dump to any of the export selection.

Anyway I can't see the option call Properties finder, so the method you have listed doesn't work for me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay I just realise something. Things in Item.wz/Install/0301.img/(IDs) are not in .img, so what format do I export it?

well actually you no need to export and then import makes it so hard..the way like i tell you transfer it its make it easy.well if you say so it s not img its must me png then.

Back