• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

item +20 question

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i upgrade items they dont match stats after +15 like hp dousnt count up in hp bar

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
compare item.enc and item.scp see if the values are the same
Its the same but to +15 its no problem but if i go to +16 all hp etc is gone and hp bar is like 1460/2000hp and dousnt go up further

compare item.enc and item.scp see if the values are the same
i gues i found it lol its something to do with hp in slots or something removing this resolved the issue

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to put +20 effect in core.scp and cabal.enc, if you open core.scp you will see some lines counting 1 to 22 wich every sequence is 1 to 15 till get 22 lines, you have to put 16 to 20 in 1-22 lines to complement your upgrade lines, and do the same in cabal.enc to sync

Upvote 0