Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Item.slk (Update server)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to upgrade item.slk and more slk files?
If you upgrade, all the remaining old.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not about editing. I'm talking about the update on the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Describe in details your problem. We cannot understand that you mean

I want unbind items. I figured out that this field CanTrade, but it does not change the parameters in bind item.

Also, when a change Weapon.slk in the field Attk, nothing changes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want unbind items. I figured out that this field CanTrade, but it does not change the parameters in bind item.

Also, when a change Weapon.slk in the field Attk, nothing changes.

u edit woi or boi ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
quote my text.

What name of your file? You have checked up its presence in gate and in menedger? If you edit a client part that use xex editor - your files should be identical in all folders

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What name of your file? You have checked up its presence in gate and in menedger? If you edit a client part that use xex editor - your files should be identical in all folders

item.slk only in GameServer, not?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
item.slk only in GameServer, not?

You can specify ID item and which you try to change values (item.slk - only the catalogue with some functions) many values depend on triggers (if you break their laws of work that your changes will not work)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can specify ID item and which you try to change values (item.slk - only the catalogue with some functions) many values depend on triggers (if you break their laws of work that your changes will not work)

Any item, parameter responsible for bind item(soul, soul+).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back