Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Items created out of boredom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was messing around with item hexes last night, and thought to myself (yeah, dangerous...), if bracelets can be slotted, then what is stopping me from making other things slotted too? And, what about crafts? Can they be applied to other items too? Anyways, here's a few items I made:

Yamachi - Items created out of boredom - RaGEZONE Forums

If anyone else makes any "weird" items, please post pics here ^_^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new at this ( not new at cabal, but at this hex codes... etc )
Is there some guide how to make amulets, rings bikes.. slotted like on your pics. Thx in advance!

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[offtopic]Mainball, I somehow doubt that anyone will send it to you. Even if they do have one and would be willing to share, they would doubtless direct you to the Server Files Release, rather than send you their files.[/offtopic]

@Ontopic Anyway, Thank you For sharing with us these creative ideas Yamachi :D:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You'd have A0 for 10 slots ;)

Neither the client nor the server do anything with more than 4 slots anyway.

By the way, are you guys aware that the item binary decoding guide on here is really incomplete? I've figured out the full format a while ago, and I'll post a guide if it's not common knowledge yet. I can create any item at will, with four different slots and any craft I want. It's technically even possible to add two, three or even four crafts, though I'm not sure if the server really does anything useful with the extra ones.

EDIT: Just read a few of the previous posts. What I was trying to say, is that I can fill four slots with four *different* enchants, not a multiply effect. If that's already known as well, just ignore me :D

hi,

please do, make a comprehensive guide using your method it would be useful for most of us, thank you!

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To be honest the existing guides, whilst incomplete, do teach you everything you need to know to be able to do this. once you understand what the guide show you the rest is easy to figure out. Not only that you can actually calculate the itemidx and itemopt of the item to give via cabalcash too.

Basic item decoding is in my v2 gm tools (in my sig) already and once i get around to tidying up a newer build we will have tools that can create anything possible. I will document it then as i have a lot of documentation to write of the things i have learned over the last year ;)

Upvote 0
Back