Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

its more than a question in 2.2.3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in 2.2.3 server can dual login or triple or more than that? and additional why my dragon armors looks like a lvl 50 launcher in acc? additional y my NPC no int lvl 65 armors and weapons?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude you can use dual login in 2.2.3 Just use Hidetoolz, but if your using x64 OS Hidetoolz won't work. Only in x86...

You must edit the store.dat (server side) and store.edf (client side)...... and put your desire item in npc...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude you can use dual login in 2.2.3 Just use Hidetoolz, but if your using x64 OS Hidetoolz won't work. Only in x86...

You must edit the store.dat (server side) and store.edf (client side)...... and put your desire item in npc...

hahaha this is bad... i cant dual...
in hidetoolz... hide the rf.bin? and how to edit the store.dat in server side and client side? using HEX?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
HideToolz would work with no security on the bin yes, as for the dragon armor looking like a launcher could be either someone used the glows and mesh for the weapon or you using someone else's item.edf and resource.edf files

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HideToolz would work with no security on the bin yes, as for the dragon armor looking like a launcher could be either someone used the glows and mesh for the weapon or you using someone else's item.edf and resource.edf files

wow..... i cant use hidetoolzz hahahahaha cause im using 64 bit... and so hard to find alternative way to dual log in... and for dragon armor how to set it up looking A dragon armor? cause here is no more sharing dragon armor.. can u give me that item.edf and resource.edf? hehehe :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back