Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

iweb 1.1 for pw144 (english) + easy install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
[Release] iweb 1.1 for pw144 (english) + easy install

Hey all i decided to translate the iweb1.1 to english,

as certain people think i take credit for their builds HERE

> > > > credit to aleksimian < < < <

anyways i spent a fair bit of time translating most of what i could find. and i also made it so its easy to install and use.

so heres the instructions

Instructions:

extract these folders to your system root directory where you can see these folders
etc/ opt/ and /root

copy these files to the / directory by dragging them into the directory and overwriting whatever is there via winscp or whatever program you use.

NEXT:

go to root cd /root/ (logged in as root as well)

type command:
chmod 555 /root/*.sh
then
chmod 555 /opt/jakarta-aleksimian/bin/*.sh
then once done (if still in root folder) cd /root/
type:
./start.sh

this will connect the iweb 1.1 and all you have to do is go to or whatever your local ip address may be
yes it is :8080 as that is what its configured for.

LOGIN AND PASSWORD.

Login: aleksimian
pass: iweb

to Download Iweb1.1 (English) (10.6 MB)

ENJOY!​

Changelog:
iweb1.1 already exists.
changes are.
-server control renamed to be suited for its purpose.

-maps have been renamed to what current maps are actually called.

-translated all pages to be read in english (generally to help those that dont use chrome browser and its translator)

-created a basic package to make it run almost right away.
(as some have troubles setting up iweb)

-editied some peices to make it load really fast. (have not had any problems with it yet) unlike standard iweb (slow VERY SLOW loading pages)

-addted addition to footer (with my name and statement to translation)

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thx ima try
can you post a changelog whats the differnce beetwen this and 1.0?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i have no idea the difference of 1.0 i just got the jakarta-aleksimian iweb 1.1 and translated everything in that well everything i could manage to get done only thing that might show up in russian text is probably some possible error messages or the startup message when you start the server from server control.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good job with translating supra :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Great Job dude, Still waiting for pwAdmin XD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Great Job dude, Still waiting for pwAdmin XD

haha arent we all.. ya i am still tinkering with pwAdmin trying new things here and there, so far got tons of things working. even reconfigured most of my test server. been finding some neat things.

hopefully soon an iweb capable of everything comes.

anyone hear word of anything for database. editing the presets gives error saying could not find database. so where is it LOL.

also hope the instructions for the installation of this iweb is easy.

good news tho.

when newer iweb's come out you just put the new iweb in and the scripts i put in are ready to go right away :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My apologies, but, it seems the link isn't working right now. I keep getting this error,
"Cannot Load File
Please report this error with the download link"

I checked with firefox and internet explorer, both did same thing.
If some one could check to see if it works for them I would like that. Maybe my "clicking" is all messed up. :lol:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
just tried it and it works fine for me the link

you are clicking download file and not the regular / premium download are you. lol thats just advertisement

should see something that looks like this

Download File
iweb1.1 for 144 (english).rar (10.6 Mb)

just click the Download File part. on the jumbofiles. if it still does not work let me know :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Supra, I finally got it a little while ago, just kept refreshing the site and I was clicking on the correct links. Reckon the site just didn't like me lol

Anyway, I have it now, not installed yet, still playing on the server LOL

Thanks again for the work :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
lol ok good to know. i have noticed a few things i havent edited so i will be making an update. which will go under the original download link. as its only a few pages that will need replacing.

will probably integrate a few things into it as well, also discovered something amazing in this version of iweb. when you load the instances and the world (from what i tested last night) it only uses half the amount of ram for some reason) but then again i didnt do a full server run test yet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm, that would be interesting if the ram usage was smaller.. Dunno if thats gonna be the case, but, would be nice.

The iweb worked just fine. Been using it a lot today. thanks supra...
Will be waiting for more updates.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
no problem, just glad to help out. and i think it may be just a glitch. all i know is it said a few things and lack of ram usage so i was quite surprised. next time ill look at proper statistics via free -m and compare.. it was just something i found neat.

300mb used (world fully running)

also tested: injections from 136 to 144 with this specific release.

yes you can import characters from 136 to 144 but you have to copy from when it starts inventory i beleive it is. which then goes down and grabs quests and basicly everything.

ps. how easy was it for you to get running...

extracting changing the permissions and running it.
simple enough ? :D

you can try for yourself to verify. (also the character also has to be made. (everything after the id/class etc.. the basic info

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, it was easy. Well to be honest, this isn't the first time I have worked with linux and VB or many others for that matter. Been doing things like this for years. Started out with making a UO server, well actually before that a BBS before internet was around.

Anyway, the setup was simple enough. No problems at all.
As for importing characters, nah, I started them all over and so did my friend. I dont mind doing that.

I had a system crash last night so that's why it took so long to reply. Had to redo my windows. But, its all back up and running including my server. Thanks again supra :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please I need help....i make everything exactly in the post but when i execute the command ./start.sh I have a message error on the screen.

=== STARTING MySQL, APACHE, & APACHE TOMCAT NOW ===
: File or directory not found
: File or directory not foundrt.sh
sleep: invalid time interval "1/r"

this error appears in 5 lines

I use ubuntu 11.10 server

Mysql and apache are instaled and working.

please help.....

tks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i serch the files mysql_start.sh, apache2_start.sh and tomcat_start.sh in the linux (using command find / "file name" and the unic file has founded is the jakarta_start.sh and this file i know in the directory root....

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
... i think it is his own customized ... u need only [ jakarta_start.sh / jakarta_stop.sh ] start /opt/jakarta-aleksimian/bin/startup.sh for start or shutdown.sh for close > go to

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I start only jakarta file and i enter in server but now need login and i don't know wats the user and password do you help me please...

Tks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back