Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Iweb 1.5.3 traduzilo brazil pt-br

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
CREATED A SERVER AND HAD PROBLEMS WITH RUSSIAN IWEB THEN TRANSLATE ALL ResolvedAND COME TO BRING YOU PRA TODAY HERE TRANSLATED

TO MAKE A CHANGE IN SERVER ACCESS VA

USR/LOCAL/JAKARTA/WEBAPPS

AND REPLACE THE PASTA

I HAD A LOT OF WORK TO DO PRA TRANSLATION 7 SPENT HOURS modified PRA SOME THINGS BETTER, I hope you enjoy

ATT ADM FLAVIO DANTASCREATED A SERVER AND HAD PROBLEMS WITH RUSSIAN IWEB THEN TRANSLATE ALL ResolvedAND COME TO BRING YOU PRA TODAY HERE TRANSLATED

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry I forget that here and an English forum rsrs more this translation and Portuguese

Reaction score
created a server and had problems with russian iweb then translate all resolvedand come to bring you pra today here translated

to make a change in server access va

usr/local/jakarta/webapps

and replace the pasta

i had a lot of work to do pra translation 7 spent hours modified pra some things better, i hope you enjoy

att adm flavio dantascreated a server and had problems with russian iweb then translate all resolvedand come to bring you pra today here translated

okay dude thank you very much, i really appreciate it

why my text become lower text :mad:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem on IWEB server 1.5.3 (role /­ xml editor) "Failed to get role information from database" (role_modrolexml_input­rolename Not Found) can u help me?
:ridinghorse::ridinghorse::dontknow::dontknow:

Back