Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

iWeb from 343

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys.. where on earth do I put the iWeb file on my Server? I can't seem to get it to work..

Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I rename the old folder iweb, put 343, does not work.

Farrawh - iWeb from 343 - RaGEZONE Forums

RaGEaholic
Reaction score
for example mine are in jakarta so it is "/opt/jakarta/webapps/" then my iweb & pwAdmin folders.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
/usr/local/jakarta/webapps/
/opt/jakarta/webapps/
/var/www/jakarta/

help plz :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think i find problem, with this:
<Context path="/iweb" docBase="iweb" debug="0" reloadable="true">
<!-- Default set of monitored resources -->
<WatchedResource>WEB-INF/web.xml</WatchedResource>
<WatchedResource>META-INF/context.xml</WatchedResource>
<Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.RemoteAddrValve" deny="*" allow="127.*.*.*,10.*.*.*,192.*.*.*,172.*.*.*" />
<!-- Uncomment this to disable session persistence across Tomcat restarts -->
<!--
<Manager pathname="" />
-->
</Context>

not work. With this:

<Context path="/iweb" docBase="iweb" debug="0" reloadable="true" privileged="true">
<!-- Default set of monitored resources -->
<WatchedResource>WEB-INF/web.xml</WatchedResource>
<WatchedResource>META-INF/context.xml</WatchedResource>

<!-- Uncomment this to disable session persistence across Tomcat restarts -->
<!--
<Manager pathname="" />
-->
</Context>
work. 3 tabs not work - HTTP Status 500, latest complaint info, presentGoods and clearallmoney

Last edited:
Reaction score
That is there to prevent access from the WAN, so it can ONLY be accessed from 127.x.x.x or 10.x.x.x or 192.x.x.x or 172.x.x.x LANs. So if you're not viewing it from an IP 127.*.*.* or 10.*.*.* or 192.*.*.* or 172.*.*.*, yes, it will not work...

So I would say, if using this on a remotely located server, add or change to YOUR IP ONLY so that nobody BUT you can 'access' iWeb :wink:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi.
this 1.45 v69 work?

my iweb busy role database access :(

Do you know some reason?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks really for 343 for Iweb.
previously I use Tomcat , installed Iweb and works fine.
but view days ago I uninstalled Tomcat then installed Jetty and up until now, Iweb isnt working on my server.
I try anything what I can to configure but cant find how to make it works.
Can you help me please 343 ?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
lawl just out of curiosity, did you stop the tomcat containers before deleting / installing jakarta? if no you will need to kill the containers that are still running via jakarta, then re run jakarta for it to run the JSP container. Common problem that a lot of people do not realize.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lawl just out of curiosity, did you stop the tomcat containers before deleting / installing jakarta? if no you will need to kill the containers that are still running via jakarta, then re run jakarta for it to run the JSP container. Common problem that a lot of people do not realize.
Thanks for your concern sxymxd84

Jakarta tomcat is previous version of Apache tomcat as I know.
what I meant on my question above is that I change from apache/jakarta Tomcat to Jetty.
I put the iweb on Jetty jsp container correctly ( I think ) and someone in some thread in this forum said there is few things to do to make it work on Jetty.

The reason I change from Tomct to Jetty is because someone put bug on my tomcat, and he hacked my private server and several private servers in my country.

Thanks for any help ^_^

Reaction score
The reason I change from Tomct to Jetty is because someone put bug on my tomcat, and he hacked my private server and several private servers in my country.

Thanks for any help ^_^

Tomcat doesn't have bugs like that. If you're dumb enough to leave ports and names defaulted you get what you get..

you won't find my iweb on ":8080/iweb/role"

Reaction score
That and you should be locking in pwAdmin or iWeb to ONLY work within the LAN, it should not be exposed to the WAN at all for any reason IMHO...

true, but if you can't write the web scripts or manage the firewall well (like me) that's at least a temp solution, you can always move it around

Nerd-IO
Reaction score
Then the problem doesn't come from tomcat or jetty itself, it comes from you not being able to protect correctly your server. Sorry if I'm being rough about this, but a lot of people try to make a server then fail after a while because they lack of knowledges.

Back