• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

iWeb problems... i think?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I have done as much research and searching as I can without causing my head to explode.

First of all, I created my own server following: http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/perfect-world-1-4-5-a-890835/

It all works fine, except for the exp/instant 105. I have gone through the whole thread and tried all the file switching and editing that (new gs files, editing ptemplate, new element/task files, even using sELedit) I can with the actual files. I read in a few of the posts in response to the problems like this that you need to set the exp or double exp on the iWeb to 1. I have been trying to find out how to do this, but to no avail.

If someone was able to help with this, that would be great, and I am sorry if this has been covered before, but I tried searching and have found nothing.

Also, I'm not sure if this matters or not, but I also see people talking about phpmyadmin and pwAdmin, but I don't have any idea how to access those, or if I even have access. So if I need to do something with those, well... I basically need o figure out how to get to them or something
:blush:
Anyways, thanks for any help that may come.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
instant 105, change all xp tables in elements to 1exp, = mob killed insta 105. problem solved.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah umm... as I said, I tried editing those files already, which is why I think it may be something the iWeb settings or something, but cant find out how to change exp on iWeb. I did go back and watch the video again, and found out how to connect to phpMyAdmin, so if I can fix it buy doing something through there that would be helpful too.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
lol it works, and is the lazy way out of things. As long as it works who cares ^_^

I do, wait no, I don't. I do that I don't. I don't but I do. IDK! No way most would understand my logic. All I have to say to those who want their: "mail myself my rank 9", "make myself GM", "bestest of the bestest gears/items {whatever}", "I want instant level 9999999 (or 150 or 105 it's all just as lame)"... !!!
GO Ducking BUY AN XBOX >.<
(and donate your PC)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
believe it or not, i agree, thats why my server is 10x :D

I could understand UP TO a max of x12, because then it would just be like people were always using 'hypers' (and then I may even venture to turn hypers off). I will admit I've come a long way on that one, because way back in the day I would have said even x2 was ridiculous, but now that I'm off to a new game I see how much of a grind fest PW really is/was! So up to x12, for sure :):

Upvote 0
Back