• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Jade Dynasty 3 files 2.2.5> 1.3.6 + Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If someone has the source code for the delphi application. I will take the time to convert it. I don't do disassembling as much as I used to. Once you do encryption in memory long enough you tend to take a break for a long while.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay so I didn't want to release too much stuff since everyone would have the same stuff. But since this will be in Chinese you'll have to work hard too translate the new files. A Chinese sharing site has released something similar too my EliteJD client.
I'll give you the English description below the pictures.
Henmoro - Jade Dynasty 3 files 2.2.5> 1.3.6 + Custom - RaGEZONE Forums

File's include Jade Dynasty 3 features, with the Divine realm map, Celan and Rayan fashions and weapons usable via human race.
Customized weapons. Upgraded UI. and much more!
File may contain a password. If it does then the password is somewhere in a *.txt file in the file download!
Password will most likely be a url.
Download 1:
Download Mirror:

Hope you enjoy!
plz reupload\mega or rapid or etc

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
small stupied question,

in your old Guide for the old Jade , you were using Mysql.

i'm trying to find the DB on this server and cant manage to, which SQL server were used in this files and if you know the path of it so i can connect to the DB would be great :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
When browsing on RZ ppl/dev's/owners always descover new fles/programs usefull stuff to begin, or to continue with.

Read all the posts in this thred and i found that an team is requered for this new files and i might have an host for this also, i think time will resolve moust of the doubs/problem untill some of you are going to decide that JD worth's some time spending. 2hrs a day or maybe more who knows becouse many of us are lack of free time in this world with the G6 speed.

It's all up to everyone to decide what to do with this section/development/files to explore, and play around in this MMo.

Kind regardes to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back