Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Japah Projects - Catalog for Mercury Emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Paulo Yugi - Japah Projects - Catalog for Mercury Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello friends <3 :eek:tt1:

Well in this post come to introduce you a catalog for good Mercury has basically all the collections this year and last year

contains:
furnitures
army
Valentine 2015
Palooza 2014
CyberPunk
New Year 2015
Habboween 2014
Habbowood 2014
Christmas 2014
loft
Wild West 2014
university
Easter 2015
Builders Club (new furniture 2015)
Infobus 2015 (updated with 2 new mobis room_info15_gate room_info15_div 100% 2)
Diamonds painting 2015 just need to change currency for diamonds in catalog_items in db
Hippo's Statues
In the 'VIP Staff' section in 'Miscellaneous' has some old and new mobis (new: Golden HiPad Distributor, petbox_epic (he is a pet - No more pokemon works right: v)
Android Robot and also has some mobis the room_noob)
Publics room 2015
Good that I remember are all these mobis and blabla bla catalog is well organized (I think: |)
Well I think everyone knows how to install it?You will see a folder called 'game' within it there 'DCR' folder of the .swf mobis. Caller Line one folder 'gamedata' which is the furnidata and blablabla know right good u will get these two folders and replace it in your swf read the text in it !! and more 'Sql's folder which will be the .sql' catalog_itens 'catalog_pages' and 'furniture', you should delete them from your db and replaced by the ones you downloaded.

screenshots:
Download:

Language: Portuguese

Credits: Sulake, I Japah, Pedroles, Wulles, Finn, Benjamin.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@YoWesty yes I think I will make a version in English, maybe in other languages? : D
Robot ours had not seen his very good book it is the Obbo hotel right? 'I played Obbo xD

Retired
Reaction score
@YoWesty yes I think I will make a version in English, maybe in other languages? : D
@Robot ours had not seen his very good book it is the Obbo hotel right? 'I played Obbo xD

Naa this is my old one which was on oak hotel, I no longer run that anymore as I'm focusing on obbo.

Back