• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom Japanese Frank

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't think it was quite good enough for a furni but it would be useful for a jp event in a hotel. If you want it as a furni, by all means go ahead and code it.

xIkSzQj - Japanese Frank - RaGEZONE Forums

This was made out of sheer boredom.​

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really should haha... and yes it does look like frank has boobs but the komono is also a little baggy and loose by itself. Without the chest curves, it looks too flat.

Les

Visit http://Maple.wtf
Reaction score
still, its a image..... 1 image, if u wanted to make a furni out of it, a furni is 4 images cause of the dif directions u can rotate the furni to, so this is not good

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
still, its a image..... 1 image, if u wanted to make a furni out of it, a furni is 4 images cause of the dif directions u can rotate the furni to, so this is not good

Actually, all you need is one image for a figure like that, other than a zoom out image which makes two but there is nothing wrong with how many images he needs, I think it's alright amount. Stop trying to be picky.

Les

Visit http://Maple.wtf
Reaction score
Actually, all you need is one image for a figure like that, other than a zoom out image which makes two but there is nothing wrong with how many images he needs, I think it's alright amount. Stop trying to be picky.
if u ever edited a swf u need at least 3 to 4 dif direction images for a fully working / rotateing furni

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if u ever edited a swf u need at least 3 to 4 dif direction images for a fully working / rotateing furni

Sypro egg doesn't have any direction images. that's 3 images altogether, 1 big, 2 zoomed out so there is my point.

I would wait for the moon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Full rotate (all directions) contains 2 images, but tbh you can use 1 image to make a fully working swf. He never said he wanted it fully rotated (why would you want to look at frank his back?). So 1 image is enough, 2 images if you want a nice zoomout, though you can edit a few lines so it automatically resizes to zoomout without having an extra image.. For icon you are still able to use the same image, so a swf can have 1 single image and still work as a normal swf. ^-^

Back on topic now, please :)

I would wait for the moon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What do you mean ?
Uhm.. like Habbo has it but for older versions, you zoom out, it checks for the x32 image, but instead you let the x64 (normal zoom) work as a x32 image 50% resized (so you basically get the image jonas and shield (correct me if I'm wrong) are adding inside their releases) but the image(s) itself aren't really there, just the code lines. Smaller file size, faster loading and still have the zoom out. Only problem is the place the furni itself is suppose to be standing isn't always right, still working on that haha.

Back