Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Jesus Camp!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just watched it... holy hell what a piece of turd that was.

It's basically an un-narrated documentary on a summer camp for kids that teach 'Christianity'.

Well, imo, it was more like enforcing and brainwashing a vulnerable and extremely easily influenced generation. And a bash on Islam, Muslims and the Middle-East in general. And Atheists...

Amongst the sad brainswashing, there are some humorous moments though, such as:

Woman: "So when did you become a Christian?"
8yr Boy: "When I was 5"
Woman: "Why?"
8yr Boy: "I guess I just wanted more out of life"

That seriously if the first I've heard of a 5 year old boy willingly joining a religion, (which at that age I didn't even understand the concept of religion) because he felt he needed more in his life...

Oh and, news to me: Harry Potter is the devil... LOL.

Some highlights:

[youtubevid]LACyLTsH4ac[/youtubevid]

Actual Movie:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
watched this a while ago. it really is a load of Dangle-Plums. i would however pay to sent that fat woman to a gorgoroth concert.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
South Park rips it out of them lol, it's rediculous trying to preach to such young children, they don't need it. They should be out and about making tree houses and having a good childhood.

is lovin' it
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I hope that old fat lady dies slowly and tortured. Poor children... For being totally brainwashed and having idiot parents.

RageZone's witch <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol wow, peoples minds can get messed up easily.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this thread is one big sterotype

Yes of course! How could I have been so cruel! I mean afterall, I'm aiming this at Christianity itself, and not a particular camp. I'm not talking about a particular camp's/community's religious teachings.

I know what you're trying to do "stop bashing christians" I clearly wasn't doing that, I wasn't stereotyping. The only thing wrong in this thread is you.

On that note, piss off.

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This poop makes me want to hit every single children in their head with a motherfcking steel pole - not to kill them but to wake them up!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes of course! How could I have been so cruel! I mean afterall, I'm aiming this at Christianity itself, and not a particular camp. I'm not talking about a particular camp's/community's religious teachings.

I know what you're trying to do "stop bashing christians" I clearly wasn't doing that, I wasn't stereotyping. The only thing wrong in this thread is you.

On that note, piss off.

you don't need to repeat yourself. People have the right to their own religious beliefs, and so what if they are lunatics. And no you're not bashing christianity, you're stereotyping against religion itself. Because of this video, its saying religious people are all crazy idiots; if you don't believe me, read the comments on youtube. Don't forget that more than 90% of the world believes in some type of divine being. I guess that makes the other 10% perfect.

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I agree that people have the right to their religion, but however this type of religion activity is not acceptable. Brainwashing kids? Make them dance like a Special person holding a fkcing stick and painting their face? WOw, they are just kids, let them have fun in their life as a kid.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you don't need to repeat yourself. People have the right to their own religious beliefs, and so what if they are lunatics. And no you're not bashing christianity, you're stereotyping against religion itself. Because of this video, its saying religious people are all crazy idiots; if you don't believe me, read the comments on youtube. Don't forget that more than 90% of the world believes in some type of divine being. I guess that makes the other 10% perfect.

I really don't think he was stereotyping against religion, he was making a point that these camps can be slighty deranged. The fact is the kids are too young to know what they really want, you can't make adult life changing decisions at 8.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Wait, didn't you just stereotype me as an average Youtuber?

And no, I'm not saying Religion is for less-intelligent people, people who are some how inferior to atheists; no way do I believe that. Some of the smartest people in existence had some sort of religious foundation.

You are completely mis-construding the intentions behind this thread to the point of slander.
]
Again, piss off.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Aye. I second that.

Hmm, I wonder where the fundamentalist christians are. They're abit late in telling us that we're all going to hell.

Aye, that's a bad thing, mate?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope that old fat lady dies slowly and tortured. Poor children... For being totally brainwashed and having idiot parents.

I hope so too xD, lulz...

thx for posting this stuff xD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In their defence, I'm sure their intentions are good. It's just that they themselves are horribly misguided, and genuinely believe that what they are doing is for the best. I mean, if you were deluded into thinking that these kids are going to be spending an eternity burning and suffering, wouldn't you try to steer them right? It's more sad than it is infuriating.

Oh wait, I mean KILL THEM ALL :rolleyes:

Back