Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Jiu Jitsu vs Karate

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did martial arts and when you spar it is no way like the movies. the work rate is fukin high and tiring. you don't necesarilly do high kicks or anything because your aim is not to show off or hurt the opponent in the head. but when you get into a real fight you feel alot more confident and confidence is key to being a winner. must say once i was gonna have a fight and did some stretching. people found it funny :( so i think you should prepare at home

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ju-Jitsu ownes most other martial arts just coz its so damn realistic. Everyone keeps saying to me 'size doesent matter'. Well even tho up to a certain point it doesent.... There is also the small fact that if your 6ft 5 and you weight over 16 stone and your opponent is 5ft 5 and weighs just over 9 stone then statisticly the 5.5 person would be lucky to even hurt the other guy.

The last martial art i did (kuk sool wan) i tended to find the grappeling the most fun :D.. Was always the winner (almost) entirly coz my supperiour size kinda flattened other people.

Throwing your whole body weight at someone i nthe correct way really does own all this high kicks n punches crap :p

Reaction score
in martial art vs martial art styles like ju jitsu usually come out on top

i wouldnt say its more realistic its better suited against other stlyes

like traditional karate was developed to fight the samurai, not some guy whos going to dump tackle you and fiddle around and snap ur arms :D

the better fighter is the one who can transgress styles and flow freely in and out of all ranges with speed power and accuracy :D

without these youve got no chance against some1 who does, like u say sol size doesnt matter up to a certain point :D after that size becomes a huge advantage

but then again only to a certain point. as soon as you bring energy control into it then size actually counts for nothing except a bigger target

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bit like if you were in a mass orgy. One second your happly boneing someone to death and the next BANG!!! you find a penis in your mouth and your being raped by 3 big men.

Being able to change styles is very important :cool:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Solares said:
The last martial art i did (kuk sool wan) i tended to find the grappeling the most fun :D.. Was always the winner (almost) entirly coz my supperiour size kinda flattened other people.

cough.. :D

my fighting tournament when i did martial arts wasnt like that. it wasn't graping.. just speed and technique...was really fun though.

when it comes down to a fight like with some 1 in the pub... just Ducking punch them in the face till they cant breath... :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
Big fat guys hav a hell of a lot less strength then they think. Trust me, they just need it proving 2 them.

Lol @ the fight, it was like poor man's UFC

Last edited:
Back