• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Join the Open Beta Testing for our New GunZ Server

Reaction score
Starting today Ragezone is proud to announce open beta testing for our new GunZ server.

The server is now live, registration is open and everyone is invited to take part in our public testing for RaGEZONE's latest addition to our free servers.

GunZ isn't an MMO, it is a fast paced action game you should all be playing! To read more about GunZ if you are new to this old gem [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GunZ:_The_Duel"]click here.[/ame]

Click here to go to our newly opened section for RaGEZONE GunZ! All details are in the section sticky.

I will be playing this server myself, so for a chance to shoot at me, download the client right now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back