Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

JudoMS Can't Change Rates

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So, I can not change the rates of the server. I have gotton everything else to work so far, can log in and play just fine, the issue is even after changing the rates in the WorldConstants, the rates are still the same and show when I open the BAT. Rates are still 512/1/1 I have spent hours researching and still can not find the issue. Not exactly sure how to post this either to look correctly :/.

PHP:
public class WorldConstants {    public static final int defaultserver = Servers.Scania.getWorld(); // Not really being used anymore    public static final int gmserver = 0; // 티탄 (Titan) -1 = no gm server    //Note that for gmserver better not to enable show or else it will duplicate    public static enum Servers {     // EXAMPLE:     // Format: WorldName(world id, exp rate, meso rate, drop rate, flag, show, available to enter)     // GMS:        Scania(0, 100, 1, 1, (byte) 0, true, true),        Bera(1, 9, 6, 3, (byte) 1, false, false),

Back