Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

-Jumong - Moderator Application - RanOnline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
Name: Franco Sutare
Current Age: 30 Years old
Current Location: Philippines
Times Available: 9Am - 3AM +8GMT
Current Occupation: Business Man (Digital Printing, T-Shirt Design thru Heatpress, Computer Services
Fluent Languages: English
Hobbies: Playing CS 1.3, CS Go
Interested Sections(based on level of profession): RanOnline

Myself:
Im not that old but im a mature guy who knows the boundries and responsibilities, im already married with 1 son. I hate failing people if i do i will make sure ill do my best to show them i can do better. Since 2005 im here in ragezone very active at mu online section. I had been a moderator before but due to personal responsibilities i was forced to leave the position but i did it in proper manner since i dont want people to wait me do something while i cannot due to personal things i need to finish.

Why you should accept me as a moderator:
I know the responsibility and people may not know it but i have shared most of the important ideas and files on ran section.

Why am I on RaGEZONE:
I joined ragezone last 2005 hoping to learn how to setup mu online server, i was amazed since all of the things i needed to start a private server is here. I learned alot, from ethics to community, specially moderators of the sections like dios.

What I can contribute:
I can dedicate my time to make sure member of the section i moderate will understand all the things they needed for the development, i can properly arrange files for people to have a ready to use files with low amount of time setting them up.

Why I want to become a RaGEZONE moderator:
My 2nd life is online. And ragezone is my home. Its enough to say i want to contribute and continue those values i have learned here so others would also pass this to the next members of ragezone.

Experience:
Im an old ran online moderator for i think almost 2 years. I am the one who started the cleanup and arrangements of the section, deadlinks, spams, wrong sections. I know the people, i know what they need, i know how to deal with them even in very critical moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back