Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Just an idea about the crashing Dark Elf characters L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think they crash becase the coordinates they start (x,y,z) are incorect, meaning that place doesent exist, therefore the game crashes.Its like when you use teleport and go to some place that doesent exist, and the game crashes.I think the same thing is hapening with the Dark Elfs

kev

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
he not set up right then mine start there every time

or mabey its a client error

like i said in other post whoever host the server needs to post the l2.ini really so works for all or l2.ini might be different u use for a different version(chs/eng/kor?)
Might b that who knows

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hey tis cool, i think making all the characters start same place so players can meet with eachother, until we have a VERY large community and spice up the game

Upvote 0

kev

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
-=MR=- said:
hey tis cool, i think making all the characters start same place so players can meet with eachother, until we have a VERY large community and spice up the game
good idea :)
knew there was a real reason u did that ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back