Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Just learning guitar

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well im new to the guitar and im gonna take lessons in the future but atm theyre kinda too expensive over here so i was wondering if you guys knew any good step by step sites to help me learn for this. thanks.

Me or?...

EDIT: I'm guessing you're asking him whether he has a acoustic/electri/classical >_>

Bit of advice, don't skip out on the theory involved with playing guitart such as scales and chords, and some terminology (you should pick up this anyway).

A mistake I made was thinking I could jump right into playig songs. Yeah, it worked, but when I was asked to improv, or even make my own stuff, it was just simple, minimal didis I played. But with things like scales behind you, it is so much easier.

Plus, another thing was I was pretty adament I was going to play a specific field of genres, when as months progressed, I started noticing interesting techniques from other genres.

So, it's like I can play rock music, with the soul of blues music, with the skill of flamenco... if you get me?

my godfather tried teaching me when i was 5. and i know a little bit, but he bought me a guitar, strung it for me,
then we worked out i was a left handed player (which would be so much of a surprize as im a lefty) and he couldnt be bothered to re string the guitar, so that went my free lessons.. xD

re stringing is easy :P but yeah i get you kyle, at first i was like im gonna do tabs but then i realized learning the slower way will help me understand all types of music.

Guess I'm fairly lucky in that I've never taken a lesson since starting to play the guitar, only help I've ever had was from a chord book. Picked everything else up along the way.

what guitar are you planning to learn? i can play accoustic electric and bass, but i can teach bass the best. plus i love th wah-wah thing you can do with it.

>_>
<_<

You know, there is a very big difference between bass and electric/acoustic, don't you?... right?

Something seems very wrong with your post... shenenagans, I call.

Back