Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

just puked crazy

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've thrown up once, noodles everywhere!!!

I like noodles :D

Best thing to do is sleep, u'll feel worse in the morning but its your own faut :p

Sweet dreams

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then help me with this damn error :p I'm trying run a 24/7 server allow all people here play but I can't cuz I can't fix one part lol..

Reaction score
Nik-C said:
its mingin when u puke and u sober up at the same time :(

i hope that never happens to me lol
i just throw up in my hugely drunken state, smile, wipe my mouth and go abck to whatever i was doing before, lol

dont worry mental its all a part of life it catches us all at some point in time >.<

Reaction score
lol just rememberd i was at this party last week and this guy had taken medication for epilepsy or something and he was drinking like a pro all night

he then locked himself in the bathroom threw up a bit and passed out, so i had 2 kick the door in lol, carried him out then he came round and lay on his back an after like 15 seconds he puked again but it fired like 2m into the air lol

Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
lol just rememberd i was at this party last week and this guy had taken medication for epilepsy or something and he was drinking like a pro all night

he then locked himself in the bathroom threw up a bit and passed out, so i had 2 kick the door in lol, carried him out then he came round and lay on his back an after like 15 seconds he puked again but it fired like 2m into the air lol
so the record is 2m ay? I'll give it a shot:good: *shenanigans*

Back