just saw matrix 2!!! (Contains Spoilers!!!)

Reaction score
Matrix Reloaded - Warning, spoilers inside

OMFG!!!!

K just got back from seeing it and omfg its AMAZING. It dident fall into the trap i was worrying about... that being that theres all action and no story. This is more complex and has MUCH more action than the first. For all those that havent seen it yet you MUST!!!.

Best scene in my opinion was Neo vs hundresds of agent smiths. Altho the car chase was also ******* AMAZING.

Ive seen it once so far and its gona take me 2 or 3 trys to full understand it but ive got allot of it.

Agent smith in the real world eh?........ Or is it the real world

just saw matrix 2!!!

its pure OWNNNNNNAGE , u aint seen nothing like it i garantee.. and when u r so into it and time flys..

to be continued......

ARGH!!

was great tho!!

yep.. it aint agent smith.. but it is a smith agent

anyways... neo vs 100 smith's was cool.. weird how he could do them things to the other things at the end where he went into that thing and the other thing was there next to the thing!

They were real agents. Agent smith became a renagade program after he failed to destroy the one. So he dident become an agent of the system. The new agents are.... as neo put it 'upgrades'.

Best fight scene was neo v 100+ smiths . And now smith is in the real world . Or is it really the real world? lol. Lets face it.... neo did use his powers in the 'suposed' real world .

The film rules on so many different levels. Gona go see it again soon

plz enough with the plot spoils im gonna see it soon and i already know too much!!

im sad u see i been watchin all the "the making of" programs