• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Kal-Keeper Database

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
Hello comm,

So I been getting requests from time to time for files or re-uploads, an I thought wouldn't it be great to have a site dedicated to this cause!

So I bring to you "Kal-Keeper" a new database i'm now working on where you the community can submit uploads or report a broken download link in a database. One place dedicated to keeping old an new files alive.

This isn't a plan to replace our section here at RZ more support it. A place where we can keep files an links alive for everyone, no forums or accounts just links in one place.

I am coding this page from the ground up. I'm unsure if this will get deleted or if im breaking rules of some sort but I don't mean to.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Its an awesome idea and if I can help you in it of course I would do that just tell me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
great idea bro..
I support u to do that will be turning point fasten growing
Then find out controlled ppls

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Here are a "few" collections of tools and a load of other crap that you can include in your database.

(clean client from 2006)