Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Karkadann and Khuloood Arabia Mobs Fully Working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last Night I also finished Karkadann and Khulood models and skills.

So here they are​

Karkadann
mafuda - Karkadann and Khuloood Arabia Mobs Fully Working - RaGEZONE Forums

Khulood
mafuda - Karkadann and Khuloood Arabia Mobs Fully Working - RaGEZONE Forums

Don't forget to add the data from skilldata4500enc.txt to a skilldata file of your own.

And in the _refSkill table after you add the information in your database you will notice that the skills that have 1936945013 in Param2 field also have a 0 next to them .

Instead of the 0 you can replace it with the id from _RefObjCommon of the mobs that you want to be spawned by Karkadann or Khulood
You can Also change the number of mobs to be spawned by changing the value of both Param5 and Param6 to that number.

And this time If you decide to release this on other forums please don't forget to at least place the credits

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can, i ask you a question which program you use to put lines into skilldata_enc files ? with out any problem or crash issues i hope you can share

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used a Combination of HHD Hexeditor,SRODecrypt and I also created an extra skilldata file

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i add dont dont have skill effeck ?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
can you share with me please ?

i will release a textdata editor soon that features loading encrypted skilldata files with automatic decrypting and encrypting (thanks to sladlejrhfpq who rewrote the decrypting functions for c#)

@thread starter:
really big thanks awesome release! keep up the good work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
refskill get the error? Shard gives an error Shutting down!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added, works perfect! Put skilleffect information correctly and you will get it to work :)

Back