Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

KiruHoshino - Moderator Application - Pokemon

RaGEZONER || Webdevloper
Banned
Reaction score
Name: Peter Meggyesi
Schedule: GMT+1, 12/7
Language: English, Hungary
Hobbies: Anime & Manga, PHP Programming and Photoshop
Interested Section: Pokemon

About Me:
I live in a small village in the central part of the country. I consider myself a charismatic man who is always best to perform tasks proportions committee seeks. I'm not touchy and easy to make friends. I love anime and manga but I consider myself otaku. In my spare time I make web pages. There are 2 website and all of them are subject to the anime and manga.

Why do I think that would be a good moderator?
I want to be a Pokemon forum topic moderator, because i experienced of the Pokémon world, and the games were made on this theme. I have lots freetime so I can pay attention the topics and this forum as well. I am a moderator that would be a chance to clean up the unnecessary comments in forum topics and of controversy also could be eliminated.

Contributor forum topic: http://forum.ragezone.com/f705/release-pokemon-area-based-browser-897861/

I hope you will accept my application.

Have a nice day.
Regards KiruHoshino

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I support.
He has been helping out for a VERY long time especially with one of the most common used Pokemon Source - Pokemon Area. He's very nice, generous and willing to help anyone in a time of need. Good luck! :lol:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Support! Helped me alot and offer help to anyone and post new things and keep us updated. Keep this good job up :)

RaGEZONER || Webdevloper
Banned
Reaction score
Thank you everyone.

Last edited:
Back