Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins Kit Ilusion (MG)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ScreenShot:
Phanton - Kit Ilusion (MG) - RaGEZONE Forums

Downloads:
Ilusion Sword:

Set Mystic:

Misth Reaven Wings:

Note: the wing is no animated, because the converter smd-> bmd not apply the animations
Awesome 10/10

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
very nice, but some one tell me where to put this set and how?
step by step, inch by inch! thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'd like to know also how to install this, please can someone pm me with the instructions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so this is how you install them. Take the files from the archiev , first the set, then rename them with the name of the set you want. Here is a site you can check the item names in data folder from client

After renaming the files from the archiev move all the files to the player folder and the set will be changed. Same thing with the wings in Item folder, BUT on my client the wings work only on lvl 2 wings, wings of darkness. Make sure you also move mrwtxs.ozj (didn't write it correctly), and same with the set
Hope i was of use and sorry for my english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it will be great if the wing can move :(

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

why when I added that wings it didn't look the same as the one in the pictures

Back