• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom Koala Throne - HabRockz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just made this a few moments ago, and was suggest by Lisa from Tardis Hotel to release to you all, so I will.

In the SQL it says HabRockz Customs! If you could please, keep it there, but if you don't wanna advertise a different hotel, I understand. But, please keep my name in the credits. Reviews below?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It's cool. I like these kind of thrones. I don't think anyones ever done mario thrones. That's something to think about which people will love ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's cool. I like these kind of thrones. I don't think anyones ever done mario thrones. That's something to think about which people will love ;)

Well, my good friend Pop/Brad taught me how to do these.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm, don't really like it, looks to dull However others may/will like this

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
She's seen the final fantasy thrones on habrocks, and asking if you will release them haha

Final Fantasy thrones on HabRockz are being released as a set, we're waiting for the others to be coded. Will release soon.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Final Fantasy thrones on HabRockz are being released as a set, we're waiting for the others to be coded. Will release soon.

Awww, good work anyway. Just be careful, because people can rip your furniture. I can help you protect your furnidata if you like.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am not sure if I will be releasing the Final Fantasy Thrones yet. There are 2 already made - Hope and Lightning - with the rest of the cast yet to be made. I also have Tekken Thrones.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's good but I'm not a huge fan of real life images being put onto Habbo, nicely designed though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back