Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J L2J modding server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm modding one L2J server, which works 100% perfectly, and I have many questions. If you could help me, thx :). I use Hero1911 rev 191 pack.

1 - where can I find the files of admin panel ? I mean, the 2 main pages... There aren't on data/htlm/admin folder o_O.

2 - how to add a faction depending of the race of the player ? I mean, let's say for humans, elves and dwarf females faction 1 and DE, dwarves and orcs faction 2. Should I add a column faction on char_templates ?

3 - this question depending of the third : how can I put aggro a mob depending of the valor of the faction column ? Java Script ?

4 - how to remove the stupid advert about buying in a GMshop ? I have been ever kicked by my own server because I will try the GMshop lol. I have resolved the problem of kicking, but there is again 'danger advert' in my gameserver log when I try my GMshop...

That's all for the moment, thx for any reply. Try to don't troll this topic plz... I will try to bump it.

I don't ask to someone to do the job, I ask only ways to do it. So, don't say 'use search button' plz.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back