Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lag problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys listen up.I have this server , i opened 2 weeks ago.for couple of days was very very good.before i add that stupid login fix i had my channels on yellow.After i add that fix when it camed to yellow lag started.And now lag is rising and becoming bigger and bigger doesn't matter how many players are on.I checked my centos status.Not even 30% of his resources used for the server so its not from the host ( because before fix it wasn't lag anyways ).

What should i do ? :sq_yellow

and i started to get this errors maybe you guys know:

mirceagab - Lag problem - RaGEZONE Forums

mirceagab - Lag problem - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, can you just stfu about the lag and stop blaming it on the fixed GlobalMgrSvr! You just keep going on and on and on and on about it... You even removed it from your system, and you're still "lagging", so how can it be because of that? Jesus -_-

P.S. Nice double-post there...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
few things you can take into consideration.

your net speed, and your server population, using vmware or not. your centos space. your mssql database maintenance, your database priority, your input priority if using vmware. your drive space. your system memory. your processor,
your machine temperature. your process load. is your system tuned up / config for server purposes? is you system free from virus. the anti virus you are using. other programs connecting to the net. your port (isp), the list goes on. just sort and cross check everything once in a while.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yamachi but thats true.anyways just check the errors and you'l see what i mean.

hidden i checked most of them ,plus,i don't use vmware so the centos is free to run on hole pc.i'm reinstaling all server now to see whats the bug

Upvote 0
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Did you not remember that error showing up an awful lot before you added the new globalmgrsvr. We all had it back then and if you removed the newer globalmgrsvr then of course it will come back.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
get rid of your virtual unix and get new box dedi for it. using non-gui centos also will reduce your using source

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so i reinstalled centos from 0.Just like i did 2 weeks ago and worked perfectly.But now ....when i enter by myself.I have server freaz from 2 in 2 minutes.What could it be?the host is a profesional one and it would be small chances to be their network problems.Is it the patch,or wrong cabal server configuration ?And yes i see its not from that fix of login bug.Any ideeas people?

Upvote 0
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what do you suggest then?all the files are rpm and i don't know how to use ubuntu cus thats like debian right?any guide or something ? and i don't have a grafical interface and take a note that since 3,4 days ago i never had lag.

EDIT:

i activated the firewall and now is all ok.seems i was atacked....thats a bit fucked up isn't it?

Upvote 0
Back